Treck or Noah?

_____

Of the two mercenary cavaliers you get with Zealot, which do you prefer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Treck or Noah?

• Treck
    • Noah

Yeah, Lance and Alan kill these guys in-game, but which of them do you prefer? I prefer Treck since he's basically a stronger Lowen with lower defense.

Edited by ChaosNinji

Treck, he's one of the few reasonable support partners for Gonzales (although it develops very slow) and he's like a stronger, but not as defensive, Lowen. Getting him is kind of rough in Hard Mode. Stupid Wyvern Rider.....

Edited by Fawful

I pick neither. I usually end-up using both Alan and Lance all together anyways. Those Cavaliers to me play the same role as Lowen(FE7), Franz(FE8), Makalov(FE9/10), and Astrid(FE9/10) do since I hardly use any of them anyways.
Yeah, Lance and Alan kill these guys in-game, but which of them do you prefer? I prefer Treck since he's basically a stronger Lowen with lower defense.

Also, Lowen > Sain and Kent, and Franz > Kyle and Forde. >_>

I can see Kent being better than Lowen, perhaps, but Lowen > Sain for sure. And Lowen also most likely > Kent, but I'm not too sure about that one.

Noah,

Has better supports, is higher leveled, is actually useful (to recruit Fir), has personality and he doesn't look dumb. But Alan or Lance would own both alone.

Treck has a much more interesting personality than Noah. Check their supports.

In hard mode, if treck makes it out alive from 7 he is ok, but alan/lance are better.

I call noah the 151515 because those were his first three stats at 20/20

noahs only good thing is fir support.