Lost Bloodlines DLC

Ronnie

What are your thoughts on the Lost Bloodlines 1-3 DLC? Did you enjoy going through them or learn anything new about FE's history? Or were you only in it for the Dread Scroll and Paragon?

I am very thankful for it because I started the series with Awakening back in 2013 and it really made me appreciate the lore behind all of Fire Emblem just by seeing all of the old characters and their artwork and interactions with each other. It also opened by eyes to a lot of the references in Awakening such as why Cherche calls her wyvern Minerva or when Tiki hinted that Chrom was more of a descendant of Sigurd instead of Marth. It made me want to research more on the timeline of FE. Plus I wanted to try out New Mystery in order to recruit the likes of Malice and Minerva cause they look like badasses lol.

lost bloodlines 2 was the only one i got

i think it was after i already played fe4 and 11 (although i don't think i beat fe4 yet) but i really really liked the music so i actually played fe2 just because of that

• 2 weeks later...