Writers Club

Deity

I want to start sorta like a club for writers that want to belong in it.

I see that most of you people like writing here, and I want to devote myself fully to finishing a story here, so I want to see if anyone is interested in joining this club, the club for seasoned writers who do not kid around. XD

Benefits:

You get a title for joining, a nickname, which you pick yourself and keep in your siggy. You also get a rank as you move on to the top. The more you post on a story, the more pts you get. If you finish a story, you get bonus points. If your story is great, you get extra bonus pts and earn higher ranks.

So, anyone interested? :lol:

Er, right on, guys. XD Think of your club nickname and let me know. You gotta call dibs so others wont be able to take it away from you.

I call dibs on Feather. ANd here are a few ranks:

Apprentice, Writer, Scribe, Poet.

Shawn johnson owns
DIBS ON MR. SUNSHINE!!!

Ok, so we got MR. SUNSHINE and Feather, oh...and the Capn.

Right, your rank is apprentice. You guys wanna copy the following info into your sig, please? That way peeps here will know and distinguish us.

--Nickname--

--Rank--

--Story Link-- If you got any. I will also require that anyone who joins the Writers Club gives me a link to their story link, so that I can keep track of how much you write on it. XD

Can I count a story I already wrote?

I'm a very sorry to say this but no, we are starting from scratch. If I were to allow that, your rank would skyrocket lol. So no, we all start from the bottom. And since I am the Club Owner, my rank is Master Apprentice, just so there is no confusion as to the club not having a leader. ^^ Dont worry, you'll be a Master soon enough. You can start writing on a story anytime soon now. Any category goes, so you are set, peeps.

Alright, cool, Lux. You need a nickname and you need to put the info in your siggy.

Add this image to your siggy, its the Club's Emblem lol

Fimbulvetr.gif

Edited by Django