FE8 Reference Tilesets?

Roosterton

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place for this kind of thing, so sorry in advance. I'm trying to implement map changes, but I can only seem to find the reference tilesets for FE7 - all the dropbox links which supposedly contain FE8's are dead. Is there anyone here who has them downloaded and would kindly share them with me, or point me in the direction to find them online?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 0:18 AM, Kirb1337 said:

If you mean the actual tuleset to use with a map editor, then i cant help you, but if you mean the tileset for manual map changes, dont use that, use tiled for map changes.

Sorry for the late response - I find it much easier to just do my manual map changes directly in hexedit than with tiled / eventing. Most of the time, I don't even need the reference tilesets for this, I just find a similar map change used on a map which used the same tileset and copy the tile data from there, changing the coordinates as needed.

But right now I've hit something of a roadblock, where there isn't really a comparable map change in any other FE8 chapter. I'd rather not have to learn tiled and the event language to do this, but if someone hooked me up with the FE8 reference tileset I'm reasonably certain I could do it in hex like I normally do.