Senran Kagura

Ronnie

anyone else a fan of this series? Over the top fan service, warriors-style gameplay, and kick-ass soundtrack all make for a great combination for a video game that knows its a video game!

5968f16996bd9_SenranKaguraCollection.thumb.jpg.f7a6bc1813f732a271c4c5ddcfda2ed1.jpg

Also I'm a huge fan.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Reads your username and signature. Yup, don't have to take you seriously lol.

because of one post? I mean, do or don't. That's fine, I can take it.

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Cut it out.  This is supposed to be about a game (which I'm not a fan of), rather than potshots.

Cut it out? That discussion ended 6 hours ago with no new replies since. The topic's been calm. Anyone's free to discuss the series if they wish.

Edited by Ronnie

Just now, Ronnie said:

Cut it out? That discussion ended 6 hours ago with no new replies since. The topic's been calm. Anyone's free to discuss to the series if they wish.

Just because someone went to sleep doesn't mean that the discussion is over.  Furthermore, I don't want to see any more nonsensical posts that focus on the ladies, and not the actual game itself.

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Just because someone went to sleep doesn't mean that the discussion is over.  Furthermore, I don't want to see any more nonsensical posts that focus on the ladies, and not the actual game itself.

I mean, I don't really care, but the ladies are the game. The developers pretty much say the game is designed to be purely fanservice and fap material, lol. They aren't exactly coy about it.

Just now, Tryhard said:

I mean, I don't really care, but the ladies are the game. The developers pretty much say the game is designed to be purely fanservice and fap material, lol. They aren't exactly coy about it.

I'm well aware of the ladies in the game, which is why I refuse to play it (sympathetic back pain nonwithstanding).  However, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's okay to deride the topic for it.

4 hours ago, Tryhard said:

And there's nothing wrong about.

I like Senran Kagura. But I only have Burst because I'm a poor lad.

Everything surrounding SK is weird though. It's an alright series of fun games who's main draw is the fanservice. It gets crap from people who aren't fans of it because of it, while discounting the gameplay. Yet folks who are fans give you weird looks if you say something like, "Honestly I'm here for the gameplay, everything else is a nice bonus." But uh, Yomi is the best and she needs more material.

Let's face it: Renka is the best. Taiko drums with lightning? Yes please. Plus her theme song kicks ass.

7 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

I like Senran Kagura. But I only have Burst because I'm a poor lad.

Everything surrounding SK is weird though. It's an alright series of fun games who's main draw is the fanservice. It gets crap from people who aren't fans of it because of it, while discounting the gameplay. Yet folks who are fans give you weird looks if you say something like, "Honestly I'm here for the gameplay, everything else is a nice bonus." But uh, Yomi is the best and she needs more material.

Admittedly I just thought the fan service was hilarious because of how extreme it was. The gameplay is what sold me when a reviewer said how in-depth it was.

Edited by Ronnie

On 7/16/2017 at 0:31 AM, Ronnie said:

Let's face it: Renka is the best. Taiko drums with lightning? Yes please. Plus her theme song kicks ass.

Admittedly I just thought the fan service was hilarious because of how extreme it was. The gameplay is what sold me when a reviewer said how in-depth it was.

Well, Senran is certainly not a simply button smashing game and it can be ridiculous hard if it wants. The only thing I dont like in Senran is that enemy composition is lacking. In Valkyrie Drive, certain enemy composition can give you a hard time due to the combination of their strength. Some long range blasters + the damn scorpion robots on hard always takes a chunk of hp from me.

On 7/19/2017 at 0:27 AM, Magical CC said:

Well, Senran is certainly not a simply button smashing game and it can be ridiculous hard if it wants. The only thing I dont like in Senran is that enemy composition is lacking. In Valkyrie Drive, certain enemy composition can give you a hard time due to the combination of their strength. Some long range blasters + the damn scorpion robots on hard always takes a chunk of hp from me.

Hmm idk, fighting the Mikagura sisters in Estival Versus was quite the doozy when you have Kafuru spamming her water pistols, Hanabi charging at you with her hammer, and Renka's god tier 2nd ninpo stunning you at the same time.