Hello Serenes Forest!

Bread

I've been a longtime lurker, and I finally made an account. I started with Awakening, but I gradually started to play the past games after the launch of FEH. So far I've played FE7, FE8, FE9, FE 10, FE13, FE14 and FE15. I've really delved deep into the FE fanbase recently, and I'm obsessed. I hope to get along with you all ^^. 

Welcome to the party, hope you enjoy yourself. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask, also you looking forward to Warriors?

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Welcome to the party, hope you enjoy yourself. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask, also you looking forward to Warriors?

Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to Warriors. I never played a Dynasty Warriors game, so I'd love to try it out. I don't have a Switch yet though. How about you?

Just now, Bread said:

Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to Warriors. I never played a Dynasty Warriors game, so I'd love to try it out. I don't have a Switch yet though. How about you?

My Switch just arrived, and i've been doing the SF articles on Warriors, i'm a huge Warriors fan haha.

32 minutes ago, Jedi said:

My Switch just arrived, and i've been doing the SF articles on Warriors, i'm a huge Warriors fan haha.

How's the gameplay in Warriors games? Is there good replayability? 

1 minute ago, Bread said:

How's the gameplay in Warriors games? Is there good replayability? 

Honestly it depends on if you like Hack n Slashing, it can be a tad repetitive but theres tons of characters and things to do in the games generally.

10 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Honestly it depends on if you like Hack n Slashing, it can be a tad repetitive but theres tons of characters and things to do in the games generally.

Hm, interesting. I actually never played a Hack n Slash game before. I usually stick to turn-based strategy games with the exception of a few games. 

4 minutes ago, Bread said:

Hm, interesting. I actually never played a Hack n Slash game before. I usually stick to turn-based strategy games with the exception of a few games. 

Could be a nice introduction, the difficulties usually aren't too brutal besides the hardest one, might be a nice jump into action games in general for you.

7 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Could be a nice introduction, the difficulties usually aren't too brutal besides the hardest one, might be a nice jump into action games in general for you.

Yeah, it sounds fun. Hopefully I'll be able to get a Switch soon ^^.