First world problems

Ronnie

When they confirm four playable characters in that game you're super excited about but only three of those characters are among your favorites.

or when it's out for delivery, it "arrives" but not at your building but in the nearby shop's building and they dont leave any notification on your building's door so you never find out where it is until you accidentally hear from the store owner (:

Truth be told, constantly reminding myself on the subject has been saving me a lot of unnecessary trouble and getting upset over literally nothing. Whenever you see yourself getting worked up on, say, an online arguement, just remind yourself "oh, first world problems". It's like, wow holy shit.

I only realized much of the joke behind all your base are belong to us in the past few weeks.

Can it really be said that I live in a first world country if my sense of sophistication and subtlety is so undeveloped?

Edited by Professor Groeteschele

On 7/31/2017 at 11:12 PM, Ronnie said:

When USPS says your package is out for delivery so you wait for it to arrive but it never does.

......Yep.

A package is supposed to arrive this evening. This will be the third time said package was being delivered since Friday. First time I give directions to the person delivering and they didn't. Didn't even get a call Monday and no delivery, despite it saying online it was coming that day.

Really is one of those problems.

I mean if we're being critical here first world problems can be used as a blanket for dismissing actual problems people are having. "But there are children starving in Africa who have it so much worse than you!" is a pretty terrible argument to tell someone their feelings aren't valid (PS: don't tell people their feelings aren't valid). Usually I see "First World Problems" used to describe minor annoyances that happen to a person though which seems fairly nonsensical but I guess that's just the slang.