The UBER SPEAR Glitch

Raven

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHM is just hard period. IIRC, Vaida is in a weird spot surrounded by her minions. It took me good planning in normal mode. Can't imagine it in hard mode

Indeed, 2 mines. The only unit to drop something is at the right side, your lords along with Louise and Pent are in the middle, Vaida is at the top right of the map as opposed to the top left, making the trip longer. One mine wouldn't be enough to manually control Vaida to the item-dropping Shaman, but two had to be used. I also had to move the Shaman closer to Vaida otherwise it still wouldn't be possible for her to reach the Shaman in 2 turns and trade. As well as this, after the first move, she was in range of attacking the lords, as was the Shaman, so I had to get my Lords out of range, while anticipating where the enemy brigand was going to step to activate the mine glitch.

Does that make sense?

I've never tried to get it. I usually use my mines on more important things.

what's more important than the uber spear?!

Indeed, 2 mines. The only unit to drop something is at the right side, your lords along with Louise and Pent are in the middle, Vaida is at the top right of the map as opposed to the top left, making the trip longer. One mine wouldn't be enough to manually control Vaida to the item-dropping Shaman, but two had to be used. I also had to move the Shaman closer to Vaida otherwise it still wouldn't be possible for her to reach the Shaman in 2 turns and trade. As well as this, after the first move, she was in range of attacking the lords, as was the Shaman, so I had to get my Lords out of range, while anticipating where the enemy brigand was going to step to activate the mine glitch.

Does that make sense?

It can be done with one mine, I've done it. enemies can access your storage (Merlinus) so you can have her trade it to another wyvern and get it to him directly.

It can be done with one mine, I've done it. enemies can access your storage (Merlinus) so you can have her trade it to another wyvern and get it to him directly.

Would that involve making Vaida move without the use of the mine glitch for at least one turn?

Would that involve making Vaida move without the use of the mine glitch for at least one turn?

Not at all. You just need enough enemies for her to trade it to and Merlinus to be close enough.

If you do have an enemy take it directly to Merlinius, wouldn't you also have to have all the enemies nearby drop their items so that they can't kill him/you? After all - You are like... getting a bunch of people to your transport unit...

If you do have an enemy take it directly to Merlinius, wouldn't you also have to have all the enemies nearby drop their items so that they can't kill him/you? After all - You are like... getting a bunch of people to your transport unit...

Only one trades it to him though.......

• 6 months later...