I have a pownsome idea

Doom103

If no one wants to look for it, why the Hell put it in a pinned topic then?

cause it is funny......

also if nobody would want to see it why the hell post it?

Edited by Yogurt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you ask him....

also i never said that is the only reason we will remember him...

Really there is no point in a pinned topic full of almost 700 pages of non important information, as pinning a topic is meant to make it noticed as it is important information that the users should read before posting in a section.

Really there is no point in a pinned topic full of almost 700 pages of non important information, as pinning a topic is meant to make it noticed as it is important information that the users should read before posting in a section.

and new ideas is REALLY important...............

it is pinned because it is like a giant statue MA is building out of garbage and is making it beautiful, and maybe if you took the time to read some of it you may actually learn something....

The ultima topic is amazing. It has important history. Even if it is spam, it provides a nice distraction when bored. You can stumble across old posts that made you laugh and stuff.

The ultima topic isnt just spam topics. Alot are posts from the FE boards too like page......1 2 or 3 has me talking about how i got screwed in RD. Its not ALL fftf posts

and new ideas is REALLY important...............

it is pinned because it is like a giant statue MA is building out of garbage and is making it beautiful, and maybe if you took the time to read some of it you may actually learn something....

Um, yeah I've read a good portion of it, it's really just a ball of spam.

There is nothing to be learned from it except there are other things the moderators could be doing.

To be honest I'd prefer if any of my posts were not moved to it, as I don't want to be known as a contributor to such spam.

Edited by Cynthia

Um, yeah I've read a good portion of it, it's really just a ball of spam.

There is nothing to be learned from it except there are other things the moderators could be doing.

To be honest I'd prefer if any of my posts were not moved to it, as I don't want to be known as a contributor to such spam.

Well that doesnt mean that it doesnt have any value as a memento. Its good to go back and look at old random convos that happened back in the old days.

Well that doesnt mean that it doesnt have any value as a memento. Its good to go back and look at old random convos that happened back in the old days.

I don't think that's really pin worthy or worth the moderators spending time doing though...

Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but with all the problems that have happened in the past few weeks I don't think this is a high priority.

Well some of us don't like seeing all these closed threads and what not. They fill up the pages and push back old popular threads, forcing people to make new threads, which usually end up as fads. So what's wrong with putting them all in a giant super thread? I don't see anything going on ATM that would require the mods' undivided attention. And I doubt putting those threads into the Ultima Topic takes more than 2-3 minutes. TOPS. MA coulda done it in, like, a minute probably. No reason why nobody else can. And like I said, and Masu also did, it's old convos that people can go back and read if they like. You're not gonna get some old jokes cuz you're new, but others like it. It's the pride and joy of FFtF.

Well some of us don't like seeing all these closed threads and what not. They fill up the pages and push back old popular threads, forcing people to make new threads, which usually end up as fads. So what's wrong with putting them all in a giant super thread? I don't see anything going on ATM that would require the mods' undivided attention. And I doubt putting those threads into the Ultima Topic takes more than 2-3 minutes. TOPS. MA coulda done it in, like, a minute probably. No reason why nobody else can. And like I said, and Masu also did, it's old convos that people can go back and read if they like. You're not gonna get some old jokes cuz you're new, but others like it. It's the pride and joy of FFtF.

Or closed topics can just be deleted... As I believe the staff can set an option that automatically deletes closed threads...

I don't think any particular thing needs to be pinned in FFtF. :mellow:

This is the crazy board of Serenes Forest, where anything and everything can happen as long as it doesn't break the rules or offend anybody. *Shrugs*

What do you have against it being pinned anyways Cynthia? Its not directly affecting you. And since when is having something that a large amount of users pinned a bad thing or misuse of power?

I don't think any particular thing needs to be pinned in FFtF. :mellow:

This is the crazy board of Serenes Forest, where anything and everything can happen as long as it doesn't break the rules or offend anybody. *Shrugs*

...Spam...is...against the rules...