FE Fangame Story (Part 1) Feedback

Florina's #1 Fan

I have had a story for a fangame that will probably never be made, due to my innate lack of game making and artistic skills, but I wanted to post it and see what people what think. It's a rough concept, but I'm confident I can make it better, even if I end up doing nothing with it. It is not written as if you are the player, but if you watched all the events of the story happen in order. Part 1 is before the main plot (it sets up the story) and I would appreciate any feedback, whether on this post or on the story post. The link to all of my work is the tag I used 'florinas fanwork', but you can also go to the first part here, view my profile (where everything is laid out), or follow me so you can be notified of my new posts.

Even if you don't have feedback, I like knowing people are reading my work, so if there's nothing you see wrong with it, that's okay to tell me too, it means I can work more on the next part :)

Edited by Florina's #1 Fan
Wrong Tag...