"wats ur hand like homie" thread

prefacing this with two things: my friend always comments how my hands are exceptionally larger than hers, and reading huffington post kills my brain cells. but i get baited into clicking those articles anyway; one of which recently brought the discussion of hand size back into the limelight

combine the two reasons, and now we're going to share our hand sizes. average hand size is 6.77 inches for women and 7.44 inches for men. apparently, i'm a bit above average at approximately 7.68 inches, so i guess my friend wasnt sexaggerating

so, wats ur hand like, homie?

hansolo.png?raw=1          handuo.png?raw=1

7 hours ago, Umbran Darros said:

WHERE DO YOU START MEASURING FROM

click the average hand size link in the OP for directions

they say you should fold your hand in, and place the end of the ruler on the first fold between hand and wrist that is created

12 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

click the average hand size link in the OP for directions

they say you should fold your hand in, and place the end of the ruler on the first fold between hand and wrist that is created

Oh shit I didn't even realize they were links (colored font). I'll check it out when I have a ruler. Thanks!

7.3 in, apparently, but I'm using a hard ruler rather than like a measuring tape that conforms to the skin. So maybe its larger on the contour?