Hiya Serenes!

Grandosco

Hello! As you can see, my name is Grandosco. I've been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since I played through Path of Radiance a few years back. It was a friend's copy and my first introduction into the series. I loved it so much I even played through it twice! I wasn't able to play Radiant Dawn since it was extremely rare by that point and I didn't want to sink a ton of money into it. However, when Awakening was announced I was really excited to finally be able to play a new Fire Emblem game. Played through Awakening quite a bit and was rather fascinated by all the different mechanics that were introduced. I only found out later that it was supposedly the last Fire Emblem game unless it did really well and I am SO glad it did! Seeing a series with so many beloved characters and solid gameplay would have been a huge shame, but here we are!

So far the Fire Emblem games I have personally played and completed are Path of Radiance, Awakening and Fates (all three paths), but I have also watched complete playthroughs of Sacred Stones and Blazing Sword, and am looking forward to a particular Youtuber playing through Radiant Dawn so I can finally see that game for myself. I am also still in the middle of playing through Echoes.

Glad to finally meet you all!