• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i’m so happy u guys like jae he’s hilarious (and plus he likes joshua so he has taste)

he singlehandedly convinced me to get into day6 and it was very worth it, they compose and write their own music and it’s amazing. i wait and how can i say are my favourite songs from them

jae is actually so great so i agree with everything (except im not really into day6 rip)

rant but not really rant

Spoiler

SMH why are all the (girl) groups coming back at the end of this month im so annoyed at my multifandom ass

clc have their black dress comeback, well thanks clc i wasnt planning to buy albums for a while but youre going to pressure my wallet

wjsn are also having a comeback for the first time in a while and it looks so good wtf i will stan

AND loona’s 12th member will be revealed this month too!! ugh they will deliver a bop i just know it

im sure there’s some other groups who will have comebacks but those are the main ones i had on my mind

sometimes i wonder if being a kpop stan was a good idea 

3E53C364-8186-4851-A350-785D5C703693.jpeg.9a09a6a134fcfcbe0e145cb12139887a.jpeg

perf red velvet - http://imgur.com/a/bF7yL

for some reason the imgur album is in reverse order but oh well

the actual album is amazing! i don’t like the jewel case because theyre quite cheap and flimsy but honestly the way it fits with the photobook in the sleeve is to my liking. 

the photobook itself is gorgeous. i didnt take a lot of photos but everyone looks stunning so ye 10/10

the poster is very large but a lot nicer than what i expected! 

and lastly i got wendy’s photo card. i got her photocard in the rookie album but i’m not salty because she looks beautiful this comeback (best concept for wendy? yes)

if you are thinking of buying this album then DO IT

http://amemericans.tumblr.com/post/170716749660/the-signs-as-seventeen-memes

15 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

Reveal hidden contents

THIS BABY ARMY NEEDS TONS OF LOVE AND KISSES AND HUGS AND LOVE AND MORE HUGS WHAT A CUTIE WHAT A PRECIOUS BEAN

OH MY GOD

ME TOO LITTLE GUY

On 2/10/2018 at 1:41 PM, glxcie said:

perf red velvet - http://imgur.com/a/bF7yL

for some reason the imgur album is in reverse order but oh well

the actual album is amazing! i don’t like the jewel case because theyre quite cheap and flimsy but honestly the way it fits with the photobook in the sleeve is to my liking. 

the photobook itself is gorgeous. i didnt take a lot of photos but everyone looks stunning so ye 10/10

the poster is very large but a lot nicer than what i expected! 

and lastly i got wendy’s photo card. i got her photocard in the rookie album but i’m not salty because she looks beautiful this comeback (best concept for wendy? yes)

if you are thinking of buying this album then DO IT

HER PHOTOCARD OMG

and ofc the photobook looks gorgeous

id buy but i just bought seventeens albums and i’m not a fan of jewel cases BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS LOOKS AMAZINGGG

On 2/10/2018 at 1:45 PM, Freohr Datia said:

who said they got drunk on sprite omg

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

yesung's voice in black suit is everything

OMG WHEN DID U LISTEN TO IT AHH

YES I AGREE IT’S GREAT HES GREAT I LOVE SUJUS MAIN VOCALISTS

my favourite part of the song is when yesung sings “now girl i’m dy-dy-dy-dying 난 원하는 너를 no de-de-denying” like YES AHH

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

21 hours ago, bling said:

OMG WHEN DID U LISTEN TO IT AHH

YES I AGREE IT’S GREAT HES GREAT I LOVE SUJUS MAIN VOCALISTS

my favourite part of the song is when yesung sings “now girl i’m dy-dy-dy-dying 난 원하는 너를 no de-de-denying” like YES AHH

I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THE SONG/DANCE SINCE I SAW THEM PERFORM IT AT THE WHATEVER MUSIC AWARDS

NO DENYING THE TALENT

i hope jhope had a super pleasant birf day, spending time with his family and pupper and that he got all that he wanted and ate nice food and shot happy heart beams from his mouth at all the people that gave him joy cuz he's a real sweetie who has been destroying my heartu lately but i love him and i swear he laughed at my comment on vlive this morning but then again i could simply be wishfully thinking o well also jin is a snakeu

989dd05ad3.png