• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very sad news to learn of seo minwoo's death

strength to all his friends, family and fans

i may be unfamiliar with 100% but death is never easy for anyone

me:  idn to check bts' twitter for a bit since they're busy prepping for comeback

*bts in 1 hour*

48c10d9229.png

Edited by Hashuni Mei

hello kpop thread long time no see and pardon for the interruption

this person isn't even kpop but i need a place to cry w/o being ashamed, please bear with me, thank you

14f22dc063.png

Spoiler

DZY2AumV4AAWCQI.jpg

29403071_348608565643854_179622361316720

29400545_373931293086047_600327971466641

DXjKtW4VQAEeBdi.jpg

DZiAkSIU8AENHyl.jpg DZiAT6mV4AAw0vJ.jpg

DYaisHKUMAAX5sK.jpg DYaigaDVoAA13wt.jpg

DYag8lJVwAAImLP.jpg DYahIW4U0AAQ3-u.jpg

DXmA09MVQAApjwC.jpg

DWHvzXVVoAETelg.jpg

DVKFJG3UMAAjy3X.jpg

DVUpbvAUQAAL0Lg.jpg

DUg9rVeVAAAoR2H.jpg

DVMVO4tU8AAIPFe.jpgDVMVPwrVMAAfk3v.jpg

DXSrKtLU0AABpey.jpg

ebed05845a72acd77d58e0e4ca0fc18c.jpg 6b5391a06b98dfb22759ff3ac32e1748.jpg

DTjBdksXcAEkrx0.jpg

DWEtOSlU0AI0Ev1.jpg

tumblr_p63qs9WRPA1tieo8vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6egovmPUB1w85i6vo6_1280.jpg tumblr_p6egovmPUB1w85i6vo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_p58ojjswar1uhfpe6_1280.jpg

DXSrMsjVoAA5PqZ.jpg

28471330d896c1138d8cd92a929c737f.gif 3dfa1158adcff503359842769d0df8086e1c1d42

14f22dc063.png

On 2018-01-23 at 12:41 AM, Hashuni Mei said:

over the holiday break i was super close to emailing bighit an idea for run bts 

but they've already done a similar concept in an episode so i wonder if it would have been worth it

or if emailing is even worth it to begin with

i emailed them anyways :))0)0))

i've got this game for 달려라 방탄! man 
if they end up doing something similar i will be over the moon

Operation: Protect your Balloons!

Members Objective:
Protect your balloons! Within the time limit members must prevent their own balloons from getting cut/popped. The player with the most balloons surviving by the end of the time limit is the winner! :) 
Suggested time limit: 30 minutes

Each member receives:
-3 balloons: Red, blue and green (Members are to tie the balloons somewhere on them in a way that prevents the balloons from becoming detached while they run and allowing the members to have their hands free.)
-A map of the surrounding area (Map includes resting area location, entrance, exit, boundaries, etc.)
-A pouch to put the map and balloon/string pieces in (We don't want to litter the surroundings ^^)

The area where the game is played should be fairly large, enabling members to find good hiding spots, spread out, not bump into dangerous objects/themselves while running, etc.

The Members Must Run from: The Balloon Cutting/Popping Ninjas!
-There should be 9 ninjas
-The Balloon Cutting/Popping Ninjas can be staff or anyone who is capable/willing to run (Option: There can be one super dangerous ninja that is especially fast!)
-Ninjas should dress in all black
-The 9 ninjas are split into 3 colour groups: Red, blue and green. 3 ninjas per group.
-Although the ninjas are dressed in all black they should have the appropriate colour of their designated group tied around their waist. (It could be a coloured cloth tied around the waist)

Ninjas Objective:
-Within the 30 minutes try to cut as many BTS members' balloons as you can. (Remember only to cut the balloon that is in accordance to your group colour. Ex: A red ninja would only cut a red balloon.)

Each Ninjas receives:
-One pair of safety scissors
-A pouch (To collect balloon pieces)

Special Notice:
-If a ninja goes after a member that does not have a coloured balloon matching their group colour the ninja can still tag the member. Once tagged that member has to freeze for 10 seconds before being allowed to run again. Within those 10 seconds another ninja with the appropriate colour is free to cut off the corresponding balloon from the frozen member. After the 10 seconds are up that member has another 10-second grace period where they can't have their balloon(s) cut. This allows that member a chance to escape a possible lurking ninja, find a resting area, or hide. 
Ex: Jin has 2 balloons left: red and green balloons. Suddenly he is approached from behind and tagged by a blue ninja. Jin must freeze in his spot for 10 seconds. Meanwhile a green ninja is approaching Jin but doesn't make it to Jin within the 10 seconds. Jin's 10 seconds of freezing are finished! Now he has another 10 seconds (grace time) to get away from the green ninja before the green ninja is allowed to cut Jin's green balloon.
-Members are not allowed to hold onto their balloons or cover the string. (Balloons must be free flowing)
-It'd be good to have a PA system to announce time intervals to all players at any given time

-A reward/punishment system at the end is optional. Here are some examples:

Reward:
Survive to the end with all 3 balloons: Free meal (favourite food)
Survive to the end with 2 balloons: Snacks
Survive to the end with 1 balloon: Package of balloons

Punishment:
Lost all balloons: Dress up as Mang/Koya/Tata/Shooky for next Run BTS
Alternative:
-Dress up as a BT21 character while going hiking
-Dress up as a BT21 character to the airport
-Cook dinner for all members

Map Layout:
-As mentioned before there should be places for members to hide in the surrounding area. In the centre of the map there can be a "resting circle". Only one ninja is allowed to guard the resting circle at a time. Each member is only allowed 2-3 minutes to rest inside the circle. (If it helps, one staff (not a ninja) can be stationed by the resting circle to record how long each member chooses to use the circle, also letting them know if they've used up all their resting time). Note! Members can only enter the circle twice to avoid over-usage.
-Resting area can have water bottles to keep the members hydrated
-At the start of the game all members must start in same area
-The ninjas must start in the same area too but in a place away from the members
-Optional: Before the game starts members can be given time to find a hiding spot.

i cannot believe i've stanned red velvet long enough to see joy mature from dumb dumb to bad boy im blessed

the difference between her during debut and now though ;-;

tumblr_static_eurrsdgyk4ggcg8cokk0owsg8_

NxVBee8.gif

7ZDgtKW.gif

tumblr_p3bbn9Du3O1tkcvkjo4_r1_540.gif