• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ow that hurt just reading it

also yeah i hope hyungwon stops pushing himself so much : ( i guess it's common to see in idols but that doesn't make it any less heartbreaking when they go too far.....

the8 is injured too but at least baksu promotions are over so he can rest

oh my girl promotions just began but jiho injured herself while practicing and can't participate : ( hopefully she takes her time to recover

and of course red velvet is still dearly mourning the loss of jonghyun....

Spoiler

it's a shame that 2018 started off this way for my bias groups but i hope they only see good from here on out ;-;

i was just reading up on leeteuk and it would seem something super terrible happened in 2014

so sad...

he seems like a nice person so i hope his heart was able recover to the best of its ablilty

yes me too.....idk if it's another phase or not but i've been gettin very back into suju recently and now that im getting to know everyone i cherish a lot of the members a lot more

lmao n.flying doesn’t have an official lightstick but their latest comeback was called hot potato so they made potato bongs for their fans to use during mcountdown when will my faves

DTOqYPsVoAAkLvl.jpg

DTOqYPvUQAA3GiP.jpg

DTT0kxTUQAALcMk.jpg

Edited by bling
stan hitori

Spoiler

i just realized that ryeowook’s bracelet fell off at :39 and u can still see it during donghae’s line at :55 lmao why did the editors leave that in....

Edited by bling
stan hitori