• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i should have held off a little longer before watching the shinin' mv

that one lyric.....

i still need to look up the meaning of the song for full comprehension but jonghyun singing "always be with you" got to me.... given the circumstance
can't help thinking of my dad too. even tho he's been dead for over two years the pain sometimes resurfaces. i mean it's much better than back in 2015 but nothing can make up for the loss of a life you know. similar in the way jonghyun would have thought/expected of his fans, im sure my dad would want me to keep him alive albeit in memory alone atm

omg sorry for typing something like this here (in case you opened the spoiler and continued reading) im so soft and my family is asleep so i've got nothing else to throw my kpop feels at

my dad didn't have a choice on whether or not he could hold on a bit longer. i can't help wondering if appropriate help would have found jonghyun if he held on just a bit longer im crying omg srkykoory

selfish to wish that from him??? perhaps. im not entirely sure. oqepkfopellrg-wekr-lbkkvm

Edited by Hashuni Mei

well in relation to kpop, my mom is starting to appreciate my ult group without me bring them up first

Edited by Hashuni Mei

I ACTUALLY DONT HAVE MUCH TIME RIGHT NOW BUT I WANT TO BRIEFLY YELL ABOUT OOHYO

HER VOICE IS AMAZING AND EVERY SONG IVE STUMBLED UPON FROM HER IS NOSTALGIC SOUNDING GOLD

WOULD RECOMMEND

as much as jimin is my bias ive realized i don't talk about him here a lot. i also find that kinda funny cuz irl im screaming for days...

i guess it's hard to put my feelings into words when it comes to squishy mochi who isn't a mochi anymore but it's actually still a mochi

Edited by Hashuni Mei