EUR Owners of Awakening: Where can I find scans of the box and instruction manual?

DefyingFates

Long story short, I recently bought a used copy of Fire Emblem Awakening, however it does not come with the box or instruction manual. (As for why I bought Awakening and not Fates, the general consensus seems to be it has the better story. Also I remain naively optimistic of the possibility of getting the Special Edition of Fates one day.)

Despite buying it used, I like to have the complete packaging of games I buy so was wondering if anyone had any scans of the cover (because I'm aware that each region has different designs) and instruction manual (again, I'm aware of variations). I've seen some Canadian unboxings on YouTube and would greatly appreciate it if someone could direct me to - or maybe copy their own if they have free time - any scans of the European box art and instructions (I'm in the UK, to be specific).

Thank you in advance for helping me with this overly specific request and hoping I'm not the only Brit on these forums,

DefyingFates.

Well, I'd do it tomorrow (It's late now, sorry). But my cover has actually been affected by the 3DS box, and it's indented in the gaps of the box sadly.

The manual is also only 4 pages, and thankfully I could scan that without issues tomorrow. But I'd rather do it with both at once.

On 7 September 2017 at 5:38 PM, DefyingFates said:

Long story short, I recently bought a used copy of Fire Emblem Awakening, however it does not come with the box or instruction manual. (As for why I bought Awakening and not Fates, the general consensus seems to be it has the better story. Also I remain naively optimistic of the possibility of getting the Special Edition of Fates one day.)

Despite buying it used, I like to have the complete packaging of games I buy so was wondering if anyone had any scans of the cover (because I'm aware that each region has different designs) and instruction manual (again, I'm aware of variations). I've seen some Canadian unboxings on YouTube and would greatly appreciate it if someone could direct me to - or maybe copy their own if they have free time - any scans of the European box art and instructions (I'm in the UK, to be specific).

Thank you in advance for helping me with this overly specific request and hoping I'm not the only Brit on these forums,

DefyingFates.

...Are you sure you aren't me? Because that's exactly how I got my copy of Awakening, no box or manual, and I live in the UK...

This is a longshot, but do websites such as GAME not have the front and back covers? Maybe you could get them from there...

On 9/7/2017 at 11:38 PM, Dayni said:

Well, I'd do it tomorrow (It's late now, sorry). But my cover has actually been affected by the 3DS box, and it's indented in the gaps of the box sadly.

The manual is also only 4 pages, and thankfully I could scan that without issues tomorrow. But I'd rather do it with both at once.

Update! I just managed to order another copy of the game that comes with everything! Thank you so much for your offer! Hopefully everything arrives in one piece, if not I'll be sure to let you know.

Thank you again!

6 hours ago, Lau said:

...Are you sure you aren't me? Because that's exactly how I got my copy of Awakening, no box or manual, and I live in the UK...

This is a longshot, but do websites such as GAME not have the front and back covers? Maybe you could get them from there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU