Longtime lurker, now a member

Mighty V

You may notice that I have zero activity despite having an account since February. Well, when I went to make an account today, I forgot I had already made one! Isn't that funny?

Anyways, I started browsing Serene Forest for 2 years ago, but never made an account until much later, and only today did I decide to take part in this community. I might be somewhat of a GBA dinosaur, but hopefully I'll still fit right in here.

Welcome back, Battalion! I know, I know, it's only kind of understandable and more than a bit lame, but let me nerd out here, your Username was just right for this. The only thing that needs to be said in response to your rejoining is that dinosaurs are awesome, so…who doesn't like dinosaurs!

58 minutes ago, Mighty V said:

You may notice that I have zero activity despite having an account since February. Well, when I went to make an account today, I forgot I had already made one! Isn't that funny?

Anyways, I started browsing Serene Forest for 2 years ago, but never made an account until much later, and only today did I decide to take part in this community. I might be somewhat of a GBA dinosaur, but hopefully I'll still fit right in here.

Welcome to the Forest!

You'll always fit in here! Mainly because we all need validation on our opinions too. Oh, and because we're genrally nice people. Or something like that. 

10 hours ago, Heruseus said:

Welcome to the Forest!

You'll always fit in here! Mainly because we all need validation on our opinions too. Oh, and because we're genrally nice people. Or something like that. 

Thanks! Truth be told, my main motivation was ROM hacking help, but I might be jumping into actual discussion soon.

8 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome back to the Forest, Mighty V!

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

Thanks for the warm welcome.