Your Biggest Mistakes

BoringBoi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either merging my 5* Azura or giving my extra Cordelia for Galeforce for Elincia. ):

Both of them had Triangle Adept, and I really needed Triangle Adept for my units (Elincia might just use it for Defensive).

Sacking Camus for Goad Cavalry on Xander, prefer Fortify now for my current setup. Not really that big a deal (Not using Camus on my horse team), but if I ever get Leo, I'll need Camus on my Beta horse team, and losing out on a merge for the future irks me more than I expected. Not too bummed, though, as I don't mind that extra edge, if a challenge is too much for mere Hone Cavalry.

SI 5* Selena away before getting her lvl 40 dialogue, not sure if I'll ever get her as a 5* again. Did the same with Odin, but I'm sure I'll need another blade tome in the future, anyways.

Otherwise... hmm, wasting an orb once for stamina in the early days. Didn't intend to, but had no more potions and didn't pay attention...

I gave Axura Reposition.

I had taken off Sing so I could use a few dancers to train her. When she was finished grinding SP and learning her skills, my mind went, "Crap. She doesn't have an assist. I should teach her one." I was in the Arena trying to use her to sing for one of my characters when I realized my derp. Imagine my confusion when Merric was suddenly behind her instead of ready to go for another round of combat.

THANKFULLY, I have a nice stock of Reposition fodder.

10 hours ago, Aera said:

Either merging my 5* Azura or giving my extra Cordelia for Galeforce for Elincia. ):

Both of them had Triangle Adept, and I really needed Triangle Adept for my units (Elincia might just use it for Defensive).

Who would want Galeforce more than Elincia? I passed both TA3 and Galeforce to her, but she never uses TA.