I just realized something about the roster regarding Shadow Dragon!

Seazas

Since Warriors has been going out of it's way to put the main beginning of game squads....

What if they put in Cain, Abel, Draug, Jagen and Gordin in the game! They also have relationships to Marth so they wouldn't be out of place. 

Together including Navarre (who can be a villain recruited by Caeda in story btw), Tiki, Marth and Caeda. That's a grand total of 9! (8 if Navarre is a villain) just as much as Fates.

That's 4 lances plus an archer.

Do you know how easily that would get rid of the too many swords issue (Since it seems to far outclass the other classes in terms of numbers right and Lyn doesn't help with the issue)

It lines up perfectly! 

11 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

But then no Ogma or Barst...

Barst was doomed to begin with

Ogma's another sword and unless Navarre's a villain OR they're willing to give Marth 10 spots he's screwed.

My guess is Jagen or Cain as the main cavalier rep while the other two are alts. I cannot see all three cavaliers making the cut, not when we have other characters like Minerva and a mage to consider; this would bring us up to 9.

1 hour ago, DaisyLencea said:

I only wanna say, Jugdral needs LOVE!

Why can't we have FE4/FE5 characters since the roster of FEW doesn't have the border of series?

(Wait... I might put it at the wrong thread.)

As much as I would like to have Judgral characters so I can get to know them before playing, the roster is already been confirmed to be mainly Awakening, Fates and Shadow Dragon. Lyn got in because of popularity, and if Celica/Alm get it, it'll just be to promote Echoes. But other than that, tragically we won't get any FE 4/5.

5 hours ago, DaisyLencea said:

I only wanna say, Jugdral needs LOVE!

Why can't we have FE4/FE5 characters since the roster of FEW doesn't have the border of series?

(Wait... I might put it at the wrong thread.)

Because too many jugdralians "use too many swords"...

Nah they just wanted to capitalize on the popular characters and games, hence why Awakening and Fates have a huge focus and Lyn being in.

FE4 did moderately well IIRC, it's only problem regarding reception was that it came after Mystery, which is Japan's most beloved game in the franchise.

Don't expect FE5 at all, since it flopped by FE standards. It didn't help they made it for the SNES while the 64 was the hot new thing and it almost killed the series. And then FE6 saved the series