Musings of a Jester

Thingy Person

It's a bit odd to make a feedback thread of this when the original thread was nothing but feedback to begin with (all of it was submitten on fanfiction.net). But since it has become a rule that no one but the author may post in the Written Works board, I'll just have to repost it here. The original thread can be closed, I guess, as it serves no real purpose anymore.

Anyway, Musings of a Jester is a collection of humoristic monologues by Bastian, as well as some dialogue. In Calill Explains, Calill is a professor and disses her retard students while explaining the finer aspects of magic.

Neither stories have any more updates planned, but you might get your fix of Bastian later on in the form of a crossover with Team Fortress 2, in which Bastian is the spy (also contains pedo Danved).

Lastly, I wanted to write something starring Aran and, to my dismay, there is no Aran filter. Shucks.

Edited by Thingy Person

You're very good at doing serious, or at least mostly serious, things too. I enjoyed it a lot, and I think the descriptions 'n stuff were very good. It made me feel like Aran on the battlefield...as corny as that sounds...

But since it has become a rule that no one but the author may post in the Written Works board, I'll just have to repost it here. The original thread can be closed, I guess, as it serves no real purpose anymore.

Oh, other people can post in your thread, it depends on whether or not you want them there or in the feedback forum. I guess the rules have only been added recently though.