Twincest, girl on girl

Metal Rabbit

<_<

You're my friend matt, and if you say you're offended by something I said I take it seriously.

Well, I literally was offended. However, I never thought you would ACTUALLY edit that post. Lol, it's not a really big deal. I'm over it already, I just didn't think you'd believe me.

Incest isn't bad really. Naturally people are repelled by similar genetics, like Cynthia said, to avoid having genetically unfit offspring. I, for one, am not going to be doing anything with my family, but I've got no problem with others doing it. Their life, their choice. I believe anyone going against them is wrong. Just because they found "love" closer than most people doesn't mean they deserve to be discriminated against. Especially not from religious people. The Bible has MUCH worse stuff in it that is considered ok.

I feel like I'm always contradicting you wherever I post, Cynthia, but don't take it personally. I just can't keep my mouth shut. :o

Well the reason why is because incest is wrong, as if a brother and a sister have sex, it has a higher chance of producing birth defects in off spring, thus causing obvious harm, and unneeded suffering for that child.
The scale of this is a common misconception. Incest only has this effect from generations of inbreeding--the gene pool loses diversity, and whatever traits are present are amplified. This means that the good gets better, but maybe more often the bad gets worse. One case of incest isn't like playing Russian roulette with your potential children, unless it's been going on in your family for a long time.

For the record, I'm crazy and don't think they even need to love each other. If they wanna fuck, let 'em go at it.

I feel like I'm always contradicting you wherever I post, Cynthia, but don't take it personally. I just can't keep my mouth shut. :o

The scale of this is a common misconception. Incest only has this effect from generations of inbreeding--the gene pool loses diversity, and whatever traits are present are amplified. This means that the good gets better, but maybe more often the bad gets worse. One case of incest isn't like playing Russian roulette with your potential children, unless it's been going on in your family for a long time.

For the record, I'm crazy and don't think they even need to love each other. If they wanna fuck, let 'em go at it.

But if your family does have a history of inbreeding, you have a higher chance of birth defects. Interesting note: West Virginia and areas around it have laws against a boy and girl siblings from sharing a room. (I think)

Incest is considered wrong by just about every religion, and science, so it's obvious why it's illegal. Believe it or not, but those two are major factors in law-making. :/ We're supposed to expand our gene pool.

With each case incest, the chances increase each time, so really it's every case of incest, not just if it's been in the family for a long time. Yes there are cases where nothing would happen, especially in animals, but humans are a lot more complex than animals.

And to be honest you'd only be contradicting me every post if you were always right.

As for what Karol said, I'd rather not diverge too deep into the subject, but in my personal opinion, I'd rather not base my life off of fear of God...

Edited by Cynthia

With each case incest, the chances increase each time, so really it's every case of incest, not just if it's been in the family for a long time. Yes there are cases where nothing would happen, especially in animals, but humans are a lot more complex than animals.
Keeping things very simple, no, that's not how genetics works. Rare cases like people with heterozygous (Rr) traits and a recessive genetic disorder are just that: rare. Besides, there's the chance that an unrelated member of the opposite gender can end up producing a diseased child with their partner anyway.

Genetics (at the level we're discussing) is pretty much the same with both humans and animals. The difference is that humans have many more genes and so much more viable genetic variety, and thus much less of a chance of damage from inbreeding.

As for what Karol said, I'd rather not diverge too deep into the subject, but in my personal opinion, I'd rather not base my life off of fear of God...
Me too, though I'm not sure where this came from >__>

It'll be evil to the sisters DOING it. If you had a twin sister, would you sleep with her and not feel shame or regret?

Lie to your heart and you feel regret.

If they really love each other, then...it's no problem.

Me too, though I'm not sure where this came from >__>

On any other forums where a subject like this comes up people mention the bible and whatnot. It's a long story, but the short version is that I don't really care what the bible says. If two people love each other, let them be.

Yeah, I'm egnostic. The reason I brought up the bible is because I saw someone post something about it being a sin or something, and I get way agitated when people start throwing religion into things, especially when the bible contradicts so many things religious people believe. *is getting angry and wanting to challenge people* Well... Seems my time is up. I'll stop before I go Godzilla.