If you live in Virginia or somewhere close

Rehab

http://ecregionalcircuit.com/

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190189

It's going to be me and Adam's first tournament we hope :)

We gon get our asses kicked and play 10 thousand friendly games in Brawl and Melee and whatever else. Come play this stuff with us if at all possible, there's going to be a ton of people there to do it with. Since I obviously know for certain everything that ever happens at tournaments I can 100% assure you that you will have more fun than you have ever had in your life positively. Surely.

I know this won't appeal to a lot of people to even try out but here's hoping.

Is Texas near Virginia? I don't know my Geology.

not even close.......at all....like 10 states betweenor something :D

usmapmn7.gif

also it is geography not geology, that is the study of rocks...i think

Edited by Yogurt

Faiya Kiba and I live in virginia. Actually we live VERY close to you and adam from what he's said mac. I may try to meet you guys (I've been begging adam to go to katsukon so he can meet us XD)

I've been going to Tourneys in MD/VA for smash for like 3 years now. I probably wont miss this one even though C3 is pretty expensive in general. It is ECRC as well. Btw, don't count on too many friendlies... You will get kicked off pretty fast if it's during tourney play.

When does friendly stuff generally happen, after the serious stuff or before? The venue itself opens pretty early anyway.

When does friendly stuff generally happen, after the serious stuff or before? The venue itself opens pretty early anyway.

Before and far into the tourney bracket. Though for the first 1-3 hours of a tourney, you shouldn't try to find too many friendlies. When you start getting towards the end there will be more tv's available. But you wont be playing pros since they got tourney matches lol

So generally people will leave as the tourney continues?

Well, I meant you can do friendlies later in the tournament since there will be more TVs open since tourney matches aren't going to be played on them. The reason why is because people get knocked out of the tourney so there are less priority matches that need to be played, therefore you can start doing friendlies later in the tournament when there are more free TVs. But mind you a lot of people will use em for friendlies as well.