Bow down to me, lowly minions!!!!

Liz

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jolteon should be the main character of the Pokémon enemy. And he should KILL everyone that he sees. And he should be the main lord of the next Fire Emblem game after Fire Emblem DS.

But Jolteon is god. No one can defeat him... nor can anyone defeat Haar. They are THE gods. And they're on my side.

your gods whimper at the thought of my wrath

and if zephirion wishes, i have a quarter with the state of michigan on the back

Quartered? Cool, I could use 25 cents.

Ow. I was eating a Wendy's frosty when I read this so when I started laughing the cold made my teeth hurt.

Psh, doubt it. Only one thing can kill a god... breaking out into singing and dancing and everyone knows the words to the song and the dance without prior practice and all simultaeniously. THAT is the one thing that can kill a god. But 2 gods are unkillable.

and if zephirion wishes, i have a quarter with the state of michigan on the back

As much as I love Michigan, I'm gonna have to decline. I'm not much of a bad guy.

regardless,

my wrath is undefeatable

and neither is my loyal holy royal knight of the round table..... sir Hanz!!!!

Especially when those two gods can merge to form Jolteaar. TEH MOST POWURFUL BEING IN TEH UNIVARSE!

I activate Polymerization to fuze Jolteon and Haar to create... JOLTAAR! Joltaar attack the opponent's life points directly with your special ability, infinite death! Also, he has 9999 attack and defense.

regardless,

my wrath is undefeatable

and neither is my loyal holy royal knight of the round table..... sir Hanz!!!!

The cake is a lie, bitch.

And I'm gonna send you to UnderNet6, the final level of the UnderNet where you will be killed by Alpha Omega IIRC.