Obama's aunt isn't a US citizen

bunny: spider bitten

I always thought the media was kissing his ass.

Yeah. Fox is the only network that really bashes Obama. But that's still kinda a stupid thing to rag on.

Especially when Obama is friends with a bunch of terrorists. I mean, if that doesn't get people to question things, then why would his aunt not being a US citizen throw people off?

Yeah. Fox is the only network that really bashes Obama. But that's still kinda a stupid thing to rag on.

Especially when Obama is friends with a bunch of terrorists. I mean, if that doesn't get people to question things, then why would his aunt not being a US citizen throw people off?

I thought Fox was liberal.

I thought Fox was liberal.

The news channel or the person?

The channel is republican, through and through. It's pretty much the reason Bush got elected the first time.

Can't say for Fox though ;)

My God, you're an idiot.

Obama was 6 when he knew Ayers. They're not "friends".

My God, you're an idiot.

Obama was 6 when he knew Ayers. They're not "friends".

It's not just Ayers though. There was that video in California that the media refused to release that had him hosting a dinner with a bunch of people who wanted to blow Isreal off the map or something.

Maybe I'm over dramatacising the contents of the video tape, but it was something like that.

It's not just Ayers though. There was that video in California that the media refused to release that had him hosting a dinner with a bunch of people who wanted to blow Isreal off the map or something.

Maybe I'm over dramatacising the contents of the video tape, but it was something like that.

If you can't decipher the meaning of the video, it obviously wasn't high quality. It could easily be fake.

If you can't decipher the meaning of the video, it obviously wasn't high quality. It could easily be fake.

I didn't see the video myself. The media didn't release it because they're all in bed with the Obama campaign. They just reported on what it's contents were, without giving details that could hurt his campaign.

I didn't see the video myself. The media didn't release it because they're all in bed with the Obama campaign. They just reported on what it's contents were, without giving details that could hurt his campaign.

What proof do you have?

For the earlier conversation: Fox News is quite conservative, CNN has a liberal tilt but not as great as Fox/NBC, and NBC I've heard is the liberal equivalent of Fox News (disclaimer: I don't watch MSNBC).

Source, please?

Also, it's dumb to criticize Obama because he knows Bill Ayers. That's like condemning the people who had the same classes as the Columbine shooters. That doesn't mean they share ideology.

Bradley Effect? Could you please explain, Mr. Spoon?

Oh, the wonders of the internet.