My Opposition

Cynthia

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just being honest, I suppose. After all, "if you have something to say, say it," Right?

It's not relevant though, I did not make a topic asking for their personal input on myself.

For the sake of not persecuting anyone publicly I can not post such things here.

I could I wouldn't care if I got warned again

Don't be so rude. I'm on this conversation too.

I think you're the one being rude saying I talk to much and I'm serious too much when it has no relevance to this discussion, if you really needed to say such a thing you should have PMed it to me.

Yes there is, but that time has come.

Yeah when that time comes, say whatever you want...if your prepared for the consequences...but that entirely depends on what your going to say.

I think you're the one being rude saying I talk to much and I'm serious too much when it has no relevance to this discussion, if you really needed to say such a thing you should have PMed it to me.

so what if we did it here not like it matters much since it is in a place that has no revelance to the forums at all

And why would I do that? It seems people kinda of agree that you are too serious and talk to much. Why not make it a discussion?

even if it becomes a war...

And why would I do that? It seems people kinda of agree that you are too serious and talk to much. Why not make it a discussion? even if it becomes a war..

for this, i think i shall call you an idiot. What the hell are you encouraging wars for?

This topic is going downhill and straight to hell. She said what she wanted to say. I belive this should be closed.

Actually no, as I believe this is a good example.

Zero believes he has the right to post rude comments about myself that contain no relevance to the topic for whatever reason, and has only proved my point that people shouldn't have to take this from others just because they have popularity, as I for one am not just standing down and allowing him to make such statements.

And why would I do that? It seems people kinda of agree that you are too serious and talk to much. Why not make it a discussion?

even if it becomes a war...

I personally rather avoid all that.

Just in general (not directing at this to any member) if you have something negative to say, please expect a response same level as yours...

Everyone just chill. Let's not make anymore dramatic topics tonight. I feel somewhat responsible for making that topic earlier that people took too seriously and personally.

So let's all take a breather and take our anger out on burning the forest down.

Actually no, as I believe this is a good example.

Zero believes he has the right to post rude comments about myself that contain no relevance to the topic for whatever reason, and has only proved my point that people shouldn't have to take this from others just because they have popularity, as I for one am not just standing down and allowing him to make such statements.

um for the record and not to just let zero take all the blame I said it first so stop hating on zero

As I said, that time has come now. And I'm prepared to suffer the consequences, If there are any to suffer.

Well that's all fine and dandy for you, but really there wasn't a "time," to begin with, as last I checked this forum was not for plotting when you're going to attack another member.