My Opposition

Cynthia

Everyone just chill. Let's not make anymore dramatic topics tonight. I feel somewhat responsible for making that topic earlier that people took too seriously and personally.

So let's all take a breather and take our anger out on burning the forest down.

What Lyle said ^_^

Nah you didn't do anything wrong. I guess I should have not taken it too seriously...sorry.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*Yawn* Popularity is stupid. What the hell's the point of thinking some1's great just cause they get lots of attention? Last I checked, popular people tend to become self-centered and stupid so if anything, they're often the people you should avoid. Status, popularity, attention, etc are just pointless things, the one word people seem to forget is the word INDIVIDUAL, see who that person is, not how many people like 'em.

A general word to all:

It appears that when Cynthia points out a flaw at some of you, you quickly dismiss it a flame or something that's gonna start a freaking flame war so there's overreaction and "OMG CLOSE THE TOPIC". As Lyle once said, the premature closing of topics is stupid as premature closings just results in less resolved conversations and can lead to even more flame wars. Take for example Gatrie's name thread, lots of people wanted it closed, it wasn't and then it moved on peacefully ^_^.

If some1 points out a flaw you shouldn't quickly take it as a flame but should at least put some thought into what they're saying so there's no blasted miscommunication here and less need to prematurely close threads.

Bottom line: Less overreactions are quite welcomed.

*Yawn* Popularity is stupid. What the hell's the point of thinking some1's great just cause they get lots of attention? Last I checked, popular people tend to become self-centered and stupid so if anything, they're often the people you should avoid. Status, popularity, attention, etc are just pointless things, the one word people seem to forget is the word INDIVIDUAL, see who that person is, not how many people like 'em.

A general word to all:

It appears that when Cynthia points out a flaw at some of you, you quickly dismiss it a flame or something that's gonna start a freaking flame war so there's overreaction and "OMG CLOSE THE TOPIC". As Lyle once said, the premature closing of topics is stupid as premature closings just results in less resolved conversations and can lead to even more flame wars. Take for example Gatrie's name thread, lots of people wanted it closed, it wasn't and then it moved on peacefully ^_^.

If some1 points out a flaw you shouldn't quickly take it as a flame but should at least put some thought into what they're saying so there's no blasted miscommunication here and less need to prematurely close threads.

Well I think I said this before, but I don't point out, "flaws," I point out what I disagree with.

A general word to all:

I dont mind it, it just seems to be out of hand right now. Ppl are accusing others of bashing others when they arent doing that and some people are being flat out stupid. Well theres my idiotic 2 cents. Good day

I hate popularity as well. It gets to people's head and then they become desperate for attention.

A general word to all:

thank you for putting in all the hard work so I wouldn't have to say this as I am too lazy to write all that kind of things

A general word to all:

You win the game, fwee!~

And so do you, Genis.

And everyone else trying to be peacemakers.

*gives them Fuu-cookies*

You win the game, fwee!~

And so do you, Genis.

*gives them Fuu-cookies*

[neko arc chaos voice] WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN [neko arc chaos voice]

You win the game, fwee!~

And so do you, Genis.

*gives them Fuu-cookies*

YAY!!!!!!!!*chomp* *chomp* *chomp*

To be honest there was no reason to even post the original flame comments as I said before, I'm not aiming for everyone to like me, so publicly announcing your hate for me is like pointing out the obvious, I'm well aware people hate me for whatever reason.

I was trying to say it's irrelevant, and unneeded.

no one hates anyone, they just hate some of the things they do

I disagree.

As much as I do not hate people, there are others who just hate because of that person being there. Racism is a good example, as some racists don't even hate those people for any particular action, merely because of their race, and race isn't something you do.

In all respect.

no one hates anyone, they just hate some of the things they do

But that's kinda like saying that everybody's cool with Hitler. They just don't like the things he did...

I disagree.

As much as I do not hate people, there are others who just hate because of that person being there. Racism is a good example, as some racists don't even hate those people for any particular action, merely because of their race, and race isn't something you do.

In all respect.

irrelevant like lyle said, this is about us and the rest of the forest, not reality