An Assistant arrives

VincentASM

As of now, I have promoted NomadicTrooperGirl (NTG) to the newly formed Assistant group.

If you don't know who she is, don't worry. She was a former admin on these forums, but retired early on. Some people may also know that she is my younger sister. Of course, that isn't the only reason why she has power on these forums. She is a capable admin, who has also helped to manage the main site and these forums even after retirement.

Anyway, what this means is that NTG now has publically usable admin/mod powers (instead of hidden ones lol). However, she isn't a fully fledged admin or mod. So, if you have any questions or problems related to forum moderation (eg. moving/deleting topics, reporting), please contact the other admins/mods as usual.

On the other hand, if you have any questions or problems related to the actual forum (eg. rules, boards), you can feel free to ask her. Also, if you need to contact me ASAP, you can just contact her and she'll relay your message to me.

Now that everything's all done and said, please carry on with your usual lives~

(Of course, if you have any questions, please post here or PM me)

Edited by VincentASM

So, what exactly is her purpose? I'm not complaining or anything, but what does she do?

Like, if you're not online and you tell her to do something she'll do it?

I'll wait for her to answer that question XD

My interpretation is that she watches over the forums as some kind of pseudo admin/mod. However, yes, she can do all the jobs that I can do, and when I'm not here as well.

Edited by VincentASM

Like, if you're not online and you tell her to do something she'll do it?

Well she will be helping out... isn't that what Vincent just stated :mellow:

I asked her about my sig since no other mod or admin was available.

I'll wait for her to answer that question XD

My interpretation is that she watches over the forums as some kind of pseudo admin/mod. However, yes, she can do all the jobs that I can do, and when I'm not here as well.

Alright. I'm cool with that.

Ah, I apologise if I caused any confusion ^^;. VASM pretty much said what I do. (Though I have been doing some basic mod things, like moving topics to the correct place.)

So she has more powers than a regular moderator?

Theoretically, yes.

Now people also don't have to complain about a fourth moderator being necessary anymore <_<

It's good to see that yet another "old" staffer has returned. Thanks for coming back to us ^_^

Ah, I apologise if I caused any confusion ^^;. VASM pretty much said what I do. (Though I have been doing some basic mod things, like moving topics to the correct place.)

Theoretically, yes.

Well, I better bug you for a lot of stuff then.