Can we change the top banner?

You people are so stupid >_>

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE BOOBS? THERE ARE TWO SAGGY BAGS WITH ONE DOT ON EACH OF THEM, ON A FEMALE. THE FOLD IN HER CLOTHING LOOKS LIKE TITS.

So you're smart and we're all the stupid ones? Nice logic.

One of the mosses to the right of her might look a bit like Jesus if you rotate the image 90 degress clockwise, but I don't think I'd remove the image still : P

Edited by VincentASM

You people are so stupid >_>

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE BOOBS? THERE ARE TWO SAGGY BAGS WITH ONE DOT ON EACH OF THEM, ON A FEMALE. THE FOLD IN HER CLOTHING LOOKS LIKE TITS.

Completely uncalled for response.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy's just a troll? :mellow:

Are you an child, no seriously?

Grow up and stop acting like a retard.

Now.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Her boobs are saggy and you can totally see the nipples >_>

She has sideways boobs. At least get rid of the nipples.

Dude WTF is wrong with you :blink:

If you have a problem with the background, don't come to the forums.

Are you desperate for attention or something?

Even if the response was uncalled for, I don't think we need more uncalled-for-responses : /

this, stop the hating fellas

One of the mosses to the right of her might look a bit like Jesus if you rotate the image 90 degress clockwise, but I don't think I'd remove the image still : P

I don't see it :(

Completely uncalled for response.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy's just a troll? :mellow:

I'm not a troll.

Are you an child, no seriously?

Grow up and stop acting like a retard.

Now.

I am grown up, and I can honestly say that I've been through a harder life than anyone on here. I'm not retarded in any way, and actually extremely smart. I grew up around retards, and I don't think there's anything good in calling somebody one. I know what a retard is, and its v ery offensive to be called one, especially since I have no mental or normal health problems.

I am grown up, and I can honestly say that I've been through a harder life than anyone on here. I'm not retarded in any way, and actually extremely smart. I grew up around retards, and I don't think there's anything good in calling somebody one. I know what a retard is, and its v ery offensive to be called one, especially since I have no mental or normal health problems.

That made me laugh hard.

No one said your a retard.

I don't see it :(

I'm not a troll.

we might call you a retard, but the people you are talking about is what we call little people

I'm closing this because 1) This won't get anywhere and 2) I need to log off ASAP.

If anybody has any pressing questions, feel free to PM another admin/mod.

Edited by VincentASM