• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iirc reinforcements are all

- Silver Lance Paladin

- Troubadour

- Axereaver Cavalier

- Killer Lance Cavalier

- Steel Lance and/or Javelin Cavalier

I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

I prefer Gonzales. His Spd lead over Geese is amazing.

I'd also like to throw out here that it hardly matters for Gonzo which route you take. Sure, he misses out on 6 levels, but he will also have a higher level in general (assuming he promotes as soon as he hits 20). So endgame B route Gonzo will still have like a 2-3 level lead over A route, assuming you give them equal kills.

And either way, it hardly matters for their final stats. His HP and Str will be enormous, his Spd will be enough to double all but Swordmasters (and maybe Heroes/Nomad Troopers, didn't check that) etc at equal levels. His Skl will be like 1 lower, ohnos.

The only significant thing about it is that L5 Gonzales gains more EXP per fight/kill than L11 Gonzales, but that is never brought up.

Edited by Mekkah

I don't think it matters much whether you promote B-Gonzales/Dieck/Rutger first in an unranked playthrough. Both Gonzo and Rutger get to crit stuff earlier, while Dieck gets to work up an axe rank.

In ranked, it's rather irrelevant, because there's zero reason to go B route to begin with.

I prefer Gonzales, although he does have trouble hitting sometimes.

Geese is decent too, and you know how I feel about Garett...

Also, Geese's support list is just terrible, mainly consisting of crappy pre-premotes and characters who shouldn't be on the frountline (Cath and Lalum)

Wait, just noticed that Gonzales' list is just as bad, but at least he has three semi-decent options (Lilina, Echidna and Treck) while Geese only has one.

The way I play is by who has the better looks and personality. XD

Geese because he's bishie

Gonzale is just plain ugly <.<

Gareet is not so...great...

Geese wins because of what stated up top!

Edited by torifae

Hey, I noticed that most of the people who voted for Geese were chicks. (except for Collette/Souli or however his name was spelled) If nothing else, Geese is the fangirl favorite. Garret.....well, good luck out there.

Real men are bald

:( Is that the real path to manliness? I like have well grown hair.....

Going back to topic, I like how Gonzales's arms looks bigger than Lilina's whole body. Just one arm probably weighs more than her.

I don't think it matters much whether you promote B-Gonzales/Dieck/Rutger first in an unranked playthrough. Both Gonzo and Rutger get to crit stuff earlier, while Dieck gets to work up an axe rank.

Well, Dieck and Rutger hit 20 first.