Druids

_____

Which of the potential Druids do you prefer?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the potential Druids do you prefer?

• Rei
    • Sofiya
    • Niime

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's he lacking magic when he averages the 3rd highest magic stat in the game and Sophia's lead is just 1 point? O_o

I don't know. Usually my Rei's magic doesn't grow so much. :(

I think that Rei's probably the best, but I still like using Sofiya. She's still a bitch to train, but I don't mind it that much. Plus, she has a really pretty palette. :] Niime's HP sucks, which I find makes her really not worth using. I have had her be at least relatively useful with status-inducing staves, however.

I usually use Ray; he comes at a fairly reasonable time, he dodges stuff pretty well (unless, of course, my Ray just got speed-blessed and I didn't know it), and he can one-shot mamkutes with Apocalypse if his magic growth cooperates with him. If you do wind up not training him, Niime's not a bad substitute at all. Sophia comes at a pretty bad time, such that it's really not worth the trouble to train her when she shows up.

I voted for Ray, but solely because of the fact that Ray is so much more solid than Sophia. What's up with these underachievers around here? You all (Hopefully) have VBA and can exploit its savestates, why don't you just do it? Training her may be a lot harder than Ray, but when she promotes, give her a speedwing and angelic robe, and she's good enough to pwn better than Ray. She almost always maxes Mag, unlike Ray, and also has the highest Res cap and can potentially cap that as well. It's just her horrible speed and luck to slow her down. She's just like Lilina; and nobody has a problem with using Lilina as far as I can see.

Oh, and I don't touch Niime. To me, she's a waste of air and space. I just steal her Eclipse and Physic. She has no use to me at all.

You all (Hopefully) have VBA and can exploit its savestates, why don't you just do it?

Because I don't like cheating. I play on a flash cart which doesn't support save states, anyway.

There's no necro here. ._.

Post #17 is from Nov 4.

Post #18 is from Dec 25.

As such, we will now be "enforcing" topics that are posted in after a 1-2 month gap in activity (with grace periods and other things taken into consideration).

I'd say it counts as a necro, but it's obviously your call.

It was pretty close, but I figured that the topic still had some potential. I don't like cutting off potential discussion over a necroposting rule, especially since the FE6 board isn't terribly active.

Edited by Gustave

give her a speedwing and angelic robe, and she's good enough to pwn better than Ray

sofiya has very crap con, flux alone whipes out 5 speed points; plus, everyone w/ stat boosts would be better, for the same reason Ray + power ring should pwn Sofiya also in magic; oh well Niime personality-wise would pwn everyone

Edited by Jeel

sofiya has very crap con, flux alone whipes out 5 speed points; plus, everyone w/ stat boosts would be better, for the same reason Ray + power ring should pwn Sofiya also in magic; oh well Niime personality-wise would pwn everyone

Of course she has crap CON, that's why I said to give her a speedwing to raise her AS. And usually, All that happens to Ray is that his MAG gets boosted to his 28 or 29 cap; Sofia can achieve that without a power ring. And yes, we can at least agree that Niime personality-wise pwns.

Of course she has crap CON, that's why I said to give her a speedwing to raise her AS. And usually, All that happens to Ray is that his MAG gets boosted to his 28 or 29 cap; Sofia can achieve that without a power ring. And yes, we can at least agree that Niime personality-wise pwns.

Give Ray all of your stat-boosters and he wins the game. :o

Using stat-boosting items to compare characters isn't fair. Any character could use them.

Flux has 5 weight and Nosferatu has 6. This isn't FE7.

• 1 month later...

Well, Rei is the best in my opinion, he is probably the best magic unit you could have in this FE, Sofya could be good too, but she comes really weak and training her would cost you time and care.

Niime, i wont even talk about her, but she comes with A on staff and that could be of use to use Warp Staff or Psycic Staff to heal from long distance.

Well, Rei is the best in my opinion, he is probably the best magic unit you could have in this FE

Naw, Ellen and Lugh are both better imo. They have no hit issues, and Lugh also has no problems getting doubled.