Boss Battles - Complete (Spoilers)

Florete

Hard - Wolf

Very Hard - Charizard

Intense - Marth

That's right. I beat the bosses on intense with none other than Marth. That's the power of countering. Anyone else cleared Bankai Boss battles on intense?

Also, while I'm discussing bosses, who do you think is the hardest and easiest?

The hardest is basically always Duon, or maybe Porky. That blue/pink thing has too much variety, and porky's laser and mini-bombs are insanely annoying, not to mention his claws.

The easiest is either Petey for most or Meta Ridley for Fox and Wolf. It may not seem like it, but that flying machine is a cinch with a constant reflector, especially one as fast as Fox. Any attacks that aren't dodged by jumping can be reflected. What do you think?

Easiest-Meta Ridley, he's the only one I can beat on Intense Boss Battles without taking any damage other than Petey, but he's hard to beat without getting hit if you don't have someone with projectiles.

Hardest-Duon, 'nuff said.

Duon is a huge pain. It has way too many different attacks... I like my enemies to be non-adapting, thank you.

Petey Pirhana is rpobably the easiest, though I always manage to get hit due to my rushing into battle. He's also the easiest trophy to grab. I mocked him for about 10 minutes by running back and forth with Sonic and taunting him all the time. =D

Duon is easy for me. Granted, i always take a little damage, but not more than 10-20%

The hardest... is petey pirana.

hardest is petey? really?

Argh, Boss Battles on intense is impossible for me. You must be really good Fourth Fox.

Thanks, but to tell the truth, I tried and failed about 30 times with Fox before winning on my second try with Marth. Those 30 times weren't for nothing, though. It's because of that that I knew all the bosses attacks and could see them coming in time to counter/dodge them.

Plus, all trophies obtained! Hell yeah! *Resists urge to make trophy topic*

Petey's hard for me because I can't focus on hitting one cage and dodging at the same time.

when he's slashing a cage at you, jump and attack hid head or the other cage. That way, you'll dodge AND attack him

You wanna be specific with this topic next time. I did know what you guys were talking about until now.

The hardest boss in SSBB to me would be Raquaza, he keeps digging and killing me...very cheap...

I see now it wasn't specifically mentioned that this was a Brawl topic but....what else do we talk about on the other games board?

I see now it wasn't specifically mentioned that this was a Brawl topic but....what else do we talk about on the other games board?

nothing! that's what

You wanna be specific with this topic next time. I did know what you guys were talking about until now.

The hardest boss in SSBB to me would be Raquaza, he keeps digging and killing me...very cheap...

Dig is a horrible move.

there's the one attack he has where he flies in a circle and shoots lightning down at you. how the hell do you dodge that?

Jump to the right or the left and air dodge as the lightning is about to hit you. You will air dodge, dodging the initial blow, and by holding right or left you will go to the right or left of it dodging most, if not all, of the other blows.

Viewtiful Joe is gay. Now Giygas is the most awesome ending boss ever! And he's the final boss of the best RPG I've ever played. Yes, it's not better than Fire Emblem. I meant best JRPG that I've ever played.