Fuck FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK

yeah. delete the data. you cant "fix" corruped data. just sucks to be you. and you dont know the worst of it. my cousin corruped mine and my sister's TOS data that had maxed out the play time (999 hours 99 mins) and everyone was godly. Freaking genis could do 7000 dmg with a normal attack.ALL OF THAT. GONE. IN ONE INSTANT.

Really?

I lost 20 games worth of data and hundreds of hours when my idiot cousin turned the gamecube off while it was saving. Some things I lost were a near completed animal crossing file, my pokemon colleseum file (which had MANY legendaries on it), and ancouple of adventure games that I picked up and managed to get half way through. I never picked it up again.

My Pokemon Colloseum save data is on it's own memory card. But, I have had a corrupt memory card before, even though I had looked after it. Completed Metroid Prime 2, had hundreds of hours of Melee data saved, as well as both Sonic Adventures, and probably other games too that I can't remember, had their data deleted.

yeah. delete the data. you cant "fix" corruped data. just sucks to be you. and you dont know the worst of it. my cousin corruped mine and my sister's TOS data that had maxed out the play time (999 hours 99 mins) and everyone was godly. Freaking genis could do 7000 dmg with a normal attack.ALL OF THAT. GONE. IN ONE INSTANT.
Really?

I lost 20 games worth of data and hundreds of hours when my idiot cousin turned the gamecube off while it was saving. Some things I lost were a near completed animal crossing file, my pokemon colleseum file (which had MANY legendaries on it), and ancouple of adventure games that I picked up and managed to get half way through. I never picked it up again.

My Pokemon Colloseum save data is on it's own memory card. But, I have had a corrupt memory card before, even though I had looked after it. Completed Metroid Prime 2, had hundreds of hours of Melee data saved, as well as both Sonic Adventures, and probably other games too that I can't remember, had their data deleted.

Atleast I know it's a common problem...

I had a similar experience. I didn't know that American and Japanese GameCube saves cannot be on the same memory card, it was read as corrupted and reformatted. The only save data I managed to save was that for Super Smash Bros. Melee and Soul Calibur II because I had copied them to my sister's memory card sometime in the past.

Toa Lord Shade, do you have a PlayStation 3? You might be able to copy take a save file off of the Internet and put it onto your memory card. You will at least be able to keep any unlocked characters....

I don't know if this issue is related, but it appears that Soul Calibur III is known to have a save bug of sorts.