Hystory mode anna's memories

Neghis

you can check the Anna mementos in the preperation screen before battle, if you are asking how it spawns, unlock the first anna memento and restart the battle.

39 minutes ago, Neghis said:

Yeah asking because there were some conditions I could only see after I already cleared that fight. And I kinda dont want to do every map with 2 memories twice.

Unfortunately, its something one must do, the second time has a pretty different condition, so at least its not fully stale. (unless its just add 200 more kos.)

• The first of Anna's mementos is always obtained by racking in 1000 KOs (total of the player's team; doesn't have to be the player's own kills).
  • The second of Anna's mementos can only be unlocked after Story Mode is beaten once. Each mission has a different objective for the second Anna's mementos. You can check this in the battle preparation screen or pause menu.
  • In History Mode, you don't have to beat Story Mode once to unlock the second memento, but you still have to unlock the first and second mementos separately. Each mission usually lasts about 10 to 15 minutes, but there are 29 History Mode missions total with Anna's mementos.
  • The unlock criteria for History Mode's second mementos are: defeat 1200 enemies (counts only the player's kills; see the counter on the bottom right corner), seize 5 fortresses, or defeat 150 enemies with dual Warriors Special (press ? while in Pair Up when both characters have one Warriors gauge filled). Check the pause screen to see which one it is.
  • See this Japanese page for an ever-useful checklist. Actually, this site has information for almost everything you'll want to know in Fire Emblem Warriors (except actual strategy guides, and detailed information on the last two illustrations).

Edited by nocturnal YL

2 minutes ago, nocturnal YL said:
  • The first of Anna's mementos is always obtained by racking in 1000 KOs (total of the player's team; doesn't have to be the player's own kills).

does this refer to total ko's? or switching between player characters. because you controlling the character counts as the criteria for the ko. not the NPCs getting the kills themselves.

15 minutes ago, Thany said:

does this refer to total ko's? or switching between player characters. because you controlling the character counts as the criteria for the ko. not the NPCs getting the kills themselves.

KOs made while they aren't player-controlled do count towards this.

This is unlike the 1200-KO criterion for the second memento in some History Mode battles.

10 hours ago, nocturnal YL said:

KOs made while they aren't player-controlled do count towards this.

No, they don't. The only time KOs among the entire team count is for the 2,000 needed to S rank. Anna's Mementos track the player kill count. I even once got the 2,000 for S rank before getting Anna to appear.

12 hours ago, Florete said:

No, they don't. The only time KOs among the entire team count is for the 2,000 needed to S rank. Anna's Mementos track the player kill count. I even once got the 2,000 for S rank before getting Anna to appear.

I just realized that this was not the case, although I didn't have the time to write back (I was on transit to work). Don't know why I was under the impression that the first memento uses the same count as the KOs used for the ranking.