Theorycrafting for Grand Heroes

MilodicMellodi

At first I was going to list a couple ideas IS could implement for Grant Hero Battles, but I'd also like to see your guys' ideas about what units could be Grand Heroes so I created this as a "Create-A-" topic instead. The rules are simple: go all-out! You could give real theories, you could make up your own ideas, anything.

I'm choosing to make one real theory and two made-up ideas. I'll list them as spoilers so as to not take up so much room.

Spoiler

Idea 1 (theory): Mini-Apotheosis Chain Challenge GHB, with Awakening! or Fates!Anna as the ultimate boss and prize

Spoiler

Bringing the challenge of Apotheosis from Awakening into Heroes, and you get an alternate Anna as your ultimate boss and prize for beating it. Each set of opponents you go against will have inherited builds and inflated stats, and each map may possibly have reinforcement. Like Apotheosis, you also have to beat each map in a set number of turns. Not only that, but like a normal GHB you cannot lose a single unit. The final boss you go against will have a bow (instead of your Anna's axe), and will have inflated stats like the rest as well as powerful abilities (possibly 1 or more exclusive skills). Winning each of on a certain difficulty acts like normal GHBs, where you get her at a certain rank and perhaps some feathers as well.
Tl;dr: an extra difficult Chain Challenge that also acts and rewards you like a Grand Hero Battle.

Idea 2 (idea): Revelations maps (specifically one of the Vallite maps) for a Xenologue

Spoiler

I listed this as an idea because I was originally wanting to go against Revelations Gunter (for those who haven't played the game, I won't spoil anything). Then I thought that at least adding areas of Valla (and maybe the Bottomless Canyon as the first map) would be a really cool idea. My idea for Gunter would be that he becomes a Lance Cavalry, using a Brave Lance+ instead of a Silver+ weapon like he normally has. Instead of Embla's Ward, he could have a seal like Dragonskin that gives him an extra stat boost in his defenses or overall.

Idea 3: Izumo map

Spoiler

Play it out like the Fates games, but your enemy (who is already there) is Veronica. Being that Xander is already on her side, it could somewhat play out like Birthright. It would definitely be a good chance to experiment with giving Veronica alternate costumes and stuff. Mainly fanservice for those that want to see Veronica in swimwear, and it would also give us a chance to see Veronica in a light other than as an evil warmonger.

So I'd like your ideas and theories, if you're interested! Good luck!

I'll just list major villains as I remember them and in order of likeliness to appear as GHB imo:

Archanea
Hardin
Gharnef
Eremiya
Medeus
Lang

Valencia
Fernand
Rudolf
Jedah
Nuibaba
Slayde