2000 koes is just too high

DisobeyedCargo

Seriously, it's always the one thing keeping me from an S rank. It's the reason I need to redo Xander and Ryoma's stages to get their master seals! It's so frustrating!

am I the only one that has trouble with this, are there ways to make getting those 2000 koes easier?

Remember, unlike in many other Musou games, your allies are generally competent and can complete missions and orders for you (as long as you're far enough away so the game doesn't think you want to do that yourself and "helpfully" makes your ally stand around and do nothing, and as long as the ally isn't severely disadvantaged against whoever they're fighting).

And of course, their kills count towards your kills so you don't really need to get 2000 kills by your own in most missions.

48 minutes ago, Folt said:

Remember, unlike in many other Musou games, your allies are generally competent and can complete missions and orders for you (as long as you're far enough away so the game doesn't think you want to do that yourself and "helpfully" makes your ally stand around and do nothing, and as long as the ally isn't severely disadvantaged against whoever they're fighting).

And of course, their kills count towards your kills so you don't really need to get 2000 kills by your own in most missions.

Ahhh okay, is there any way to track my allies koes, I'm only able to see my own koes?

3 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ahhh okay, is there any way to track my allies koes, I'm only able to see my own koes?

You should be able to see it on the mapĀ screen if you rest the cursor on somewhere other than a player or allied unit/enemy unit. That should bring up a list of what the requirements for the mission is and the KO total on that will show your kills + your allies' kills added together.

(If not, then you may not have downloaded the update patch for this game which was what added the ability to see the combined total of KOs at the map screen in the first place. Note that even if you haven't downloaded anything, the allies' KOs will still count towards the required KO total so if you order your allies around to various places, you'd only need to kill as many as 1500 or even 1200 or so yourselfĀ depending on where the others got their KOs from.)

2 hours ago, Folt said:

You should be able to see it on the mapĀ screen if you rest the cursor on somewhere other than a player or allied unit/enemy unit. That should bring up a list of what the requirements for the mission is and the KO total on that will show your kills + your allies' kills added together.

(If not, then you may not have downloaded the update patch for this game which was what added the ability to see the combined total of KOs at the map screen in the first place. Note that even if you haven't downloaded anything, the allies' KOs will still count towards the required KO total so if you order your allies around to various places, you'd only need to kill as many as 1500 or even 1200 or so yourselfĀ depending on where the others got their KOs from.)

Is the patch available on 3DS?

If this is in History Mode, its a lot easier than you think. All your ally kills count for the total, and I think there is a slight muliplier applied as well. You hit 2k easily.

If its a different situation where it wants you specifically to hit 2k kills, then do as others said above and take it slow. Especially on some of the more difficult maps, they will swarm your main base a lot, so maybe stick by there for a bit and defend. And just take your time to kill a lot of the enemy mobs. There are a ton of them roaming around the map at various bases.