How do I unlock Anna?

DisobeyedCargo

Just now, Thany said:

How many of these topics have you made when you could ask the question in the general warriors questions topic?

Oh. Probably should have though about that.

any way I can move it, or is that a mod thing?

Lol.

Anyway, kind of on topic.. does anyone else think Anna is kind of really annoying? Her quirky statements are kind of cute, but they got old really quick. I don't even know what she means still when she says, "I like those profit margins!" 

Edited by dmurr

1 hour ago, dmurr said:

Lol.

Anyway, kind of on topic.. does anyone else think Anna is kind of really annoying? Her quirky statements are kind of cute, but they got old really quick. I don't even know what she means still when she says, "I like those profit margins!" 

I mean, once I unlock other system voices, I don't have to deal with it as I just go into settings and change the voice to someone else like Robin. :P

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

I mean, once I unlock other system voices, I don't have to deal with it as I just go into settings and change the voice to someone else like Robin. :P

Guess I haven't gotten there yet!

4 hours ago, dmurr said:

Guess I haven't gotten there yet!

You unlock them as you level up supports in general with one character. As soon as you've unlocked their voice, a pop-up will notify you after the support level up.