Most Successful Defense Teams

mcsilas

My best defense team is my usual Horse Cancer set up which has probably gotten about 50 defenses this past week, though this number was likely inflated because of the Voting Gauntlet.  In a normal week, they usually get about 20.

Team members:

• Eldigan+3 [+Spd / -HP] - (Mystletainn, Repos., Aether, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Goad Cavalry, Squad Ace A 3)
  • Ursula+4 [Neutral] - (Blarowl+, Draw Back, Glacies, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Hone Cavalry, Distant Defense 3)
  • Peri [+Spd / -HP] - (Killer Lance+, Repos., Galeforce, Fury 3, Cancel Affinity 3, Goad Cavalry, Quickened Pulse)
  • Brave Lyn+3 [+Spd / -HP] - (Mulagir, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Sacae's Blessing, Ward Cavalry, Spur Def 3)
Spoiler

XoiCaM3.png

Eldigan's stats without S- summoner support is 49/52/32/38/23

Comments:

The merges are probably the most important thing here as it raises the over BST/scoring of the team, increasing the likelihood of being matched against others. 

While I don't use Peri for my primary Horse Team anymore, I've kept her on defense to stack the team rather heavily against red units.  Blue Mage + Lance, Brave Lyn who ignores physical DC, and Eldigan who is physically bulky.  Most of my defense victories typically have a Red Unit Lead (and while this doesn't provide any info about the remaining team composition, the frequency of red units such as the Black Knight were far greater than others).

Peri has cancel affinity to prevent Green TA users from completely wrecking the team and to catch Green TA units off guard.  Lyn also has a Brave Bow+ and CA but I can't be bothered switching skills (same goes for Eldigan's and Ursula's B-skills).

For bonus points, I replace Peri with a bonus unit.

Edited by ExKalibur