Just Got This Game

Hibari

One of Roy's biggest problems is that he doesn't promote until very late in the game. He's not a bad character in and of himself. I don't know how much you already know about the game or whether you'll be referring to a guide (you may already be aware of this information), but don't overuse any legendary weapons and keep in mind that the Assassin class did not exist before Fire Emblem 7.

Form a support triangle between Alan, Roy and Lance as well as Dieck, Rutger and Clarine. Don't use Marcus or Zealot. After promoting Dieck, work on his Axe level (Devil Axe helps with this). Rutger is great at killing bosses. Shin's the best Bow user but since you're a first timer, don't let him get more EXP than Thany and Tate combined (don't use Sue other than to recruit Shin).

Use Gonzales.

Edited by Boo

I don't use the Devil Axe that much. Last time Batre got killed himself with the devil axe :/

Yeah, shit like that happens but it's definitely not stopping me from using it to boost Axe levels. The only time a devil axe sucks for me, is when Curse and Critical kick in at the same time, which isn't often. Curse alone is no big deal since Clarine's always nearby.

Yeah, shit like that happens but it's definitely not stopping me from using it to boost Axe levels. The only time a devil axe sucks for me, is when Curse and Critical kick in at the same time, which isn't often.

Yeah that is what happened to Batre <_<

Like stated before, make sure to make support triangles with Alan, Lance and Roy as well as with Clarine, Dieck and Rutger. Shin, Sue and Dayan also are a nice addition to your team, especially on hard mode.

If you're playing normal mode, leave Marcus for what he is. If you're playing hard mode, though, you pretty much must use him a little bit, since you'll have a ~0.0001% chance of beating the chapter without anybody dying.

I see. Thanks. How are they battle wise? Who makes the most out of them in your opinion?

They're all good at what they do (and that is to nuke Mamkutes and Wyvern Lords). Durandal's the best since it's there for early use and its bonus is +5 STR instead of something crappy like RES. If Sword of Seals is considered a divine weapon, then that's the only thing Durandal is second to.

Durandal: Dieck, Rutger, Karel, any1 who's good with Blades.

Armads: Gonzales, Dieck, Lot, Geese, Echidna.

Malte: Miledy, Zeiss, Lance, Alan, Percival.

Forblaze: Any1 who maxes Anima rank but to throw a name in there... Lugh.

Apocalypse: Ray

Aureola: Saul or Ellen, don't care about this one... it's garbage.

Miugre: Shin... Sue and Dayan if you happen to use either of them >_>

Edited by Boo