Lalum or Elphin?

Lalum or Elphin?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Whos path do you like best

• Lalum's
    • Elphin's

Probably long dead, though. Still, Lalum route, for the ever original Echidna, level 5 Gonzales, and easier Tate and Klein recruitment reasons. I bet you guys never heard of those reasons before!

Getting Elphin would result getting crappy Gonzale and Bartre(who I hate in this game). Lalum anytime since you get a really good Gonzale and Echidna who is the only female Heroes.

Gonzale? You must mean Gonzales (or z in some translations)

Still, I like Lalum, she's energetic and gives Roy self-confidence when being compared to Ike.

Lalum.

I wouldn't compare their statistics, but she's on the better route of the two (better Gonzo, easier to get Klein and Tate, and the superior Echidna).

She, Leanne, and Lara are my favorite support units based on looks (sorry Sylvia).

Gotta admit, Elphin supports Percival a lot faster.

It's just a 10-turn difference. No difference in growth rate.

Lalum is better, even route aside. Her supports give her much more avoid. And she has more of them and with better doods.

Edited by Reikken

Getting Elphin would result getting crappy Gonzale and Bartre(who I hate in this game). Lalum anytime since you get a really good Gonzale and Echidna who is the only female Heroes.

A worse Gonzales, not a crappy one. Path B Gonzales is still quite good.

• 1 month later...

Or by visiting the left village.

I would go with Lalum. Better support affinity, avoid, what Reikken stated already Better avoid offered to characters with her supports.

Edited by Lenneth