Will seasonal Heroes characters ever be available as DLC in other Fire Emblem games?

Charmeleonbrah

I would love for this to happen as it would increase the replay value of Awakening and Fates tremendously, and it would be interesting to see how units from Heroes would fare in a more fleshed-out game.  The implementation of this on one hand could reduce the incentive for the mobile players to spend money on summoning, but on the other hand it would be nice to have more "durable" characters, so to speak, if god forbid (lol) the servers get shut down.  What do you guys think?

Awakening, Fates & Echoes will likely never get these, their development is done. And future fire emblemes will probably just stick with their default outfits, since they'd either be bonus characters or DLC units. Maybe some of the weapons can become joke things you can find laying around.

Spinoffs, especially those focusing on fan service, seems more likely if at all. Cipher could easily get cards of them, for example, and if they want to continue having heroes-based things, having something like Spring Lucina show up in the game would be cute. Future Warrior games could use their costumes pretty easily (Warriors even references Cipher artwork of "promoted" Xander & Ryoma iirc)

I would love for it to happen too, but as @r_n said, it is unlikely on the 3DS games. I think I would prefer to see them in Cipher rather than Warriors since cards feel more "permanent" in that they are not likely to break over years of use, drops, and touching (through a sleeve of course, I dislike touching my Cipher cards with my bare hands), unlike videogame consoles which can easily be dropped and scratched.