Holy Pledge is gone.

Florete

Holy Pledge is a Japanese website with Fire Emblem fan art. I saved some of the artwork on the website, but I don't remember if I ever did a comprehensive sweep of it (which I've done for a couple of sites)....

Edited by Wist

Holy Pledge was a Japanese website with Fire Emblem fan art. I saved some of the artwork on the website, but I don't remember if I ever did a comprehensive sweep of it (which I've done for a couple of sites)....

OHH-EMM-EFF-GEE!

I'm not sure if the more recent posts in this thread are sarcastic or not, but I think you should be crying or in excruciating agony. You may never see art like this or this in your lifetimes.

This is the message written on the main page. If anyone here knows Japanese, it would appreciated if you could make a quick translation (appreciated by at least a couple of people here, haha). I certainly don't have anything more than a superficial grasp of the language.

2008年11月よりサイト内容が変更となりました。

展示物は撤去し、サークル情報メインのblogとなります。

内容変更に伴い、リンク先の皆様にはご迷惑をおかけします。

リンクは外してくださって構いません。宜しくお願いいたします。

I read it as saying: "As of November of 2008, the content of the site will be changed. Exhibits (artwork maybe?) on the site will be removed, as will the [main circle of information of the blog - that's a direct translation because I don't really know what it means]." That's obviously a pretty bad translation, and I don't really understand the second paragraph very well. It seems that old links will no longer work. I don't know if the site is being changed or removed entirely, or maybe just moving to another domain...?

Edited by Wist

Holy Pledge is a Japanese website with Fire Emblem fan art. I saved some of the artwork on the website, but I don't remember if I ever did a comprehensive sweep of it (which I've done for a couple of sites)....

I see. That's a shame.

Bumping this solely because I love how needlessly jerkoffy everybody was in the beginning

Edited by Mac