I have 7 orbs :D

Junkhead

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

What are you going to do with your seven orbs

Can't decide between blowing the 4% pity rate on a potential Christmas Liz or getting clockblocked by Chrom

or

An extra Charlotte

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I have 11 Orbs.  I am also dangerously low on Hinatas.  Why does everyone go so well with Fury?

"dangerously low"

I have none. I actually use him... you know, because Fury. Who are you not putting Fury on.

8 hours ago, Soul~! said:

"dangerously low"

I have none. I actually use him... you know, because Fury. Who are you not putting Fury on.

Who am I not putting Fury on?  I am putting Fury on just about everybody lately, since LaD is 5* only and Swift Sparrow might as well not exist, since I'm not going to kill a 5* Exclusive just for it.  I've started putting Darting Blow on a lot of new units, like Gunnthra, until I get some more Hinatas, since I have tons of Florinas and Rebeccas, but it's more of a place holder for right now.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who am I not putting Fury on?  I am putting Fury on just about everybody lately, since LaD is 5* only and Swift Sparrow might as well not exist, since I'm not going to kill a 5* Exclusive just for it.  I've started putting Darting Blow on a lot of new units, like Gunnthra, until I get some more Hinatas, since I have tons of Florinas and Rebeccas, but it's more of a place holder for right now.

I wish trading units was a thing, because I'm getting so many of them I might send some home at some point. Can the game stop making the red pool so good?

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

I wish trading units was a thing, because I'm getting so many of them I might send some home at some point. Can the game stop making the red pool so good?

I'm hoping that I get at least a few when I go red hunting for Camilla in a couple days.  I think I'm going to put together a second Flier Emblem team, if the datamines are correct about there being another Hone Fliers being in the next batch.