I'm A Human

Wuzzy

Hello all, I've been lurking at SF for a while and decided to make an account today. I'm 19 years old and I'm currently in my 2nd year of college (back story, I started school early) and I'm an aspiring Media & Comms major. Other than FE, I like Pokemon (I'm also on Smogon too, maybe some of y'all have seen me if you go there?), Legend of Zelda, and any game released by Atlus (especially SMT and Persona). I also enjoy drawing, graphic design, exploring new places, and staring into space while thinking about life : ].

Anyways I hope we can all be friends, if not, then that's ok too

Favorite Game - Radiant Dawn FE10

Least Favorite Game - Shadow Dragon FE12

Favorite Characters - L'Arachel, Nils, Oboro, Genny, Fae, Kieran, Charlotte, Serra

Least Favorite Characters - Meg, any character with a boring personality

Favorite Class - Troubadours, Pegasus Knights, Mages, and Wyvern Riders

Least Favorite Class - Knights (except Effie)

Favorite Quotes - "I. Don't. LIKE YOU" (Genny), "I'm gonna tear you in half" (Charlotte), "...disgusting..." (incest twins)

Edited by Lunarly

Hello hooman. I too am not an alien trying to conquer this planet.

For future reference, just cuz it will save some confusion down the road, Radiant Dawn is actually FE10 and Shadow Dragon is FE11.

Also Atlus makes some dope games.

Edited by Slumber

Welcome to Airport 1001! Please remember to wake that slugabed up!

I find myself on Smogon from time to time - I'm just not a member there.

Judging from the cover photo, I assume you have played Odin Sphere?

PUNY HUMANS! What's up? I'm gonna suck your brains through these BENDY STRAWS! (Try to get that reference.)

Welcome to the forest. I also hang around other sites like PokéCommunity and Fanfiction.net. (I go by another name in the latter site.)

Edited by Purple Mage

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Atlus, huh? Have a favorite Aterran Disciple, or has your mind not yet been corrupted from playing that game?

Anyways, welcome!

Bold: ...???

19 hours ago, Slumber said:

Hello hooman. I too am not an alien trying to conquer this planet.

For future reference, just cuz it will save some confusion down the road, Radiant Dawn is actually FE10 and Shadow Dragon is FE11.

Also Atlus makes some dope games.

haha thanks! I get my FE #'s confused all the time since I just call them by their names. And yeah I love Atlus games, anticipating SMT 5 which is coming soon ^^

19 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Hello my fellow human welcome to the forest! Don't be an asshole and you'll be fine!

play Any Xenoblade Chronicles?

thanks! and no I do not, though it is on my bucket list

18 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

PUNY HUMANS! What's up? I'm gonna suck your brains through these BENDY STRAWS! (Try to get that reference.)

Welcome to the forest. I also hang around other sites like PokéCommunity and Fanfiction.net. (I go by another in the latter site.)

thanks!

4 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Yeah it is an Atlus game (it is a collab between Chunsoft and Atlus), thought I have never heard of it ;o

5 hours ago, Lunarly said:

Yeah it is an Atlus game (it is a collab between Chunsoft and Atlus), thought I have never heard of it ;o

Yeah, you're probably better off not playing, the general consensus is that it had awesome potential that was screwed over by…just about everything they actually did with it. Almost certainly not worth the $40~ they want you to drop on it - I got it during a big Atlus eShop sale for $10 and that felt just about right.
At its most basic, the game's premise is as follows:

Generic Monster problem - so far so good
Have children with 7 different girls(but don't worry, there's no sex because technology/magic has progressed so far that pretty much all you need to have babies is to hold hands), using Russian nesting dolls as a twisted kind of surrogate womb to allow for instantaneous birth, said children to be born at like nine or ten years old, and for aforementioned 7 girls to not have to lose their figures due to pregnancy - what the heck?!
Use children as warrior underlings to destroy Monsters because they all somehow are born with fairly extensive knowledge of fighting styles that vary from child to child
Save world

…so yeah. If you have a PSVita or 3DS, there's a demo on each system's shop that's decent enough(the demos are different between systems btw), but the whole thing…average opinion appears to be that you'll come out appreciating if not loving at least three of the 7 Heroines and disliking if not hating every other non-generic character. At least the Heroines have catchy theme tunes you can find on iTunes…and thankfully the first game never left Japan.

Welcome to the Forest, Lunarly!

You're human too, I see I see. We don't get enough Laguz nowadays.

Have a nice day, a nice New Year's Eve too and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Ycine

Hey, I'm also a 19 year old college sophomore! 

I'm not particularly good at competitive pokemon but I do lurk on Smogon, and I dabble in drawing from time to time. Birds of a feather, am I right?