Do you collect things?

Pandog

Recently I started collecting Disney Tsum Tsum because I though they were adorable, and I've got a pretty decent collection going right now. But I've collected a lot of other things when I was younger too. I used to collect Beanie Babies when they were still popular, and when I was really little I used to collect stickers and keep them in sticker albums. I've gotten rid of all of those things now though. 

yes i collect albums and the goodies that come w them. i just started last year and shipping is expensive as fuck though so i don’t have much so far lol (it is also less of a collection and more of a “oh hey an artist i like released an album i should support them” so i’m not really active in trying to complete it)

Spoiler

073_AA553-4_CFB-4_B25-821_D-_C32232_AD2_

D38_C8_F9_F-49_F8-4000-_AFBC-26727_F1_C3

EBAC059_C-8312-4_A36-8213-12328_EDF33_DD

im too lazy and incompetent to figure out a better and more efficient way to store everything but this is fine

i thought about starting an alpacasso collection a while back but all my alpacas have been gifts except my very first and i think it is more special that way

On 1/9/2018 at 5:12 PM, Byakuren Hijiri said:

i love these so much ;;;;