What is YOUR Skill/skillset?

Xenomata

Do you like these kinds of questions/activites?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these kinds of questions/activites?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent
    • This is the first time I've done this sort of thing

Well I'm an archer so there's no getting around that. Give me a Guard Bow and sacred cowl since I could see myself wearing one in a fantasy setting. I certainly wear a hoodie most of the time when I'm out. Huh, Triangle Cancel since I'm good at mind games and maybe a passive skill version of Hardy Bearing to reflect how nothing ever seems to bother me.

Lol jk I have muspellflame. Can't hurt me, nerds.

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Well I'm an archer so there's no getting around that. Give me a Guard Bow and sacred cowl since I could see myself wearing one in a fantasy setting.

Ranged units cannot learn the Buckler and Holy Vestiments skill trees.

37 minutes ago, Cornguy said:

Apparently they had little issue with this game before I played with them. 

There were maybe three cards that I think I took too far and caused the issues haha. "Resting bitch face" was a card, and I got someone to earn it by pointing towards their FB page. They take a lot of "goth/emo" selfies.

I don't remember the names of the other two cards, I just remember my campaign for/against another player was that their clothes looked like their mom picked them out, and I pointed out that one guy's ex was dating another guy at the table. In my defense, I warned them that what I had to say was rough before bringing up the ex thing, and I was once again encouraged to "be as mean as I want".

To bring myself back on topic rather than just telling stories, I'd probably also have Vengeance or Reprisal. I have a bad habit of getting the last word in when arguing, progressively getting meaner and meaner the longer the argument drags on.

I'm sure I sound like a delight to be around. I assure you though, I love my friends and I'm nice to them way more often than mean to them. Felt the slight need to defend myself after dropping all that haha.

maybe they're all just too nice when they play, they weren't ready lol. from what you say it actually doesn't sound as bad as i was picturing (except maybe the guy's ex thing, i could see that being cutting to some people), though i am the type of person to make jokes at my own expense so i might be a bit hard-shelled. but then i think in the context of the game having someone point out your flaws/poking fun at you and then having your other friends laugh or agree about it can get to you. what a terrible game, really! 

haha, well as i recall hearing, "the best friends talk good about you behind your back, and bad about you to your face," or something of the sort. being able to casually trash talk your friends from time to time is a show of affection :P 

and i think i'll add Reposition to my skillset, as often times when there are people fighting/arguing and i agree with the losing side i'll try to mediate the situation, akin to repositioning a unit out of trouble. ok it's a stretch but this is hard.