MageKnightEcho tries to build units

GreatKnightEcho

1 hour ago, MageKnightEcho said:

@MilodicMellodi Done. Love your pfp by the way.

FEH Unit Builder - Lucina (Brave Heroes).png

FEH Unit Builder - Nowi.png

FEH Unit Builder - Takumi.png

Thanks, a friend made it for me. He's amazing at editing.

1) I'm glad you went the same route I did! +Spd Slaying Lance and Aether with Steady Breath is absolutely amazing in terms of sustain :)
Wrath is a new one, though I can see the implications of using it. And Atk Smoke lets her guard (and therefore sustain) better against consecutive attacks from Emblem teams (especially from Armor Emblem teams). Close Def increases her already nice Defense for her sustainability. I love it ^.^
I personally went with Panic Ploy as my seal, though that's pretty much because I have her as my SS and therefore her HP is higher than her allies' HP. Once I decide to pick a new SS, Close Def is going to be on my list. So thank you :)

2) Anti-Falchion Dragon Emblem Nowi with a Close Def seal. That looks pretty amazing. Once I get Myrrh (if ever I'm able to) I may try to make my own Dragon Emblem team. I'm saving this one for reference for that ;)

3) Anti-Emblem debuff/chip Takumi. +Def -HP nature too, nice. I can see Luna being better than Ignis/Bonfire when up against Armor units, and him having more Def means that even if he can't counterattack he can tank a bit before falling. Every initiated attack grants 24 damage outside of combat (and with Fortress Def we know you're not looking for doing in-battle damage). Veeeeery nice indeed. I already have Savage Blow as a C on him, so I could potentially see myself making a build like this. I'll take this one to the Gamepress Discord and see if they like this build too.

Overall, very nice. I can see myself making these in the future, and I'm happy you went the same route I did with Lucina up there. I'll have more ideas for you in the future.

EDIT: For Takumi, their exact words were "Just use Saizo instead", but they did like it.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Okay since no one's starting another one I'll do another one. Here's a good challenge for you. I'm going to have you make a Horse Emblem team, and the rules are as follows below. You must follow each of them. Note that when I say a multi-tiered skill in one of the rules, it includes each level of that skill (so Wrath is Wrath 1, 2 and 3, for example).

Spoiler

1) No Distant Counter, Close Counter, or weapons with Distant Counter or Close Counter built in (so you can use Xander, but not with Siegfried). I'm...pretty sure Xander is the only one who has DC in his weapon, and I don't think there are any who have a Close Counter weapon, but I won't take any chances.

2) You cannot use Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward Cavalry unless the unit originally has that skill. That means only Gunter can have Hone, only Jagen can have Fortify, only Reinhardt and Camus can have Goad, and only Eliwood and Berkut can have Ward. You can use those units without those skills if you wish, but you cannot do the inverse.

3) At least one unit must have Reciprocal Aid, and at least one unit (including that unit, if you so desire) must have a health-replenishing Special like Aether, Sol, etc.

4) Only one unit can use Wrath, but you can choose not to use it. This rule also applies to Fury, any of the Brazen skills, and any of the Drive non-seal skills. This means you can 1) only use one Wrath user, 2) only use one Fury user (but Eldigan can have his refined weapon with Fury), 3) only use one unit with a Brazen skill (meaning you can't use both Brazen Atk/Def and Brazen Atk/Spd), and 3) only use one Drive non-seal skill (so you cannot have both Drive Spd and Drive Def as C skills, but you can have a Drive Spd C skill and Drive Def seal). For the Drive skill in this rule, you CAN have Drive Def as both a C and seal and can put both on the same unit...if you choose to do so, of course.

5) Kind of an unwritten rule being that it's Horse Emblem, but all units must be Cavalry. That means no Dance/Sing units, since there are no Cavalry Dancers/Singers. Also, you must have 4 units in the team, which means you cannot have 2 units just so you can use a Tactic skill.

6) You cannot use more than one unit with a weapon type. You can use different colored Tomes, but you cannot use more than one of each color of Tome. This technically means you cannot use a duplicate unit.

7) You can use either Mulagir or Sacae's Blessing, but not both, on Brave Lyn if she is one of the units.

8) Only one unit can use a Blade Tome (Raudrblade, Gronnblade, Blarblade).

Hope you have fun! You can do it on your own time, I don't mind, but I'd like to see what you come up with. I tried to give you a real challenge, so I hope you like it.

Edited by MilodicMellodi