Idea about implementing Apotheosis into Heroes

MilodicMellodi

5 separate Squad Assaults.
The first Squad Assault is just like a normal one, albeit that units have further-inflated stats and have more powerful skills. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
The second Squad Assault is where things start getting tough. Units start to have skills they normally wouldn't have access to (like Beorc's/Sacae's Blessing and/or a Legendary weapon like Falchion or Geirskogul). The final map in this Squad Assault is Anna, and during the entire SA you can't use your own Anna.
The third and fourth Squad Assaults are much like the second one, in that foes have access to otherwise-uninheritable skills. The third one's final map has Sharena as its boss, and the fourth has Alfonse. In the third you won't have access to Sharena, and the fourth is the same for Alfonse.
The fifth SA is the hardest, with each unit in each map having hyper-inflated stats and "perfect" combinations of skills and units. In the final map, Anna, Sharena, and Alfonse are the bosses and — keeping the theme going — you cannot use any of the three in the entire Squad Assault.
The fifth Squad Assault will have a different layout of units depending on which day it is, but for each day you win it you'll receive an item that you can keep in your inventory as a trophy of sorts...OR sell for a buttload of Feathers (perhaps 50k, for a total of 350k feathers for selling all of them). EDIT: You might think that's too many feathers, but 350k only amounts to 17 4* units upgraded into 5*s...and if you've made your units powerful enough to beat a daily-changing nigh-impossible Squad Assault, you deserve all the feathers you can get your hands on.
Beating the last map at least once also unlocks a sort of "upgrade" for each of the three. What that upgrade is...is unknown. I haven't gotten that far yet, but it should involve each of the Askr trio. Perhaps a specific upgrade? An automatic S-ranked Summoner Support? Who knows.
Each Squad Assault starts and finishes with their own cutscenes, and in each one the Askr trio asks for you to prove your worth to them. Having access to Apotheosis should only happen if you have completed each normal Squad Assault and have beaten each Lunatic difficulty map in the Main Story. This means that Apotheosis will only show up after IS has completely finished FEH's story.

This is my idea for Apotheosis...and I'm pretty sure if they do make Apotheosis in Heroes it won't be anything like this. My version sort of references Awakening's version with my own twist, so it's not completely original. I would, however, like to know your own ideas for Apotheosis...either continuing off of my idea, or completely separate. I made this because every Apotheosis-themed thread anyone's ever made here would require me to necropost. So...yeah. Give me your thoughts, criticisms, and ideas!

Edited by MilodicMellodi