What voice actors haven't made it into Heroes yet?

Corrobin

Some of the voice actors that I do wanted to see in the Fire Emblem franchise and/or Fire Emblem Heroes that didn't have a single role yet that I wished they should get at least one character role or more are:

Christopher Sabat, Mike McFarland, Sonny Strait, Sean Schemmel, Eric Vale, Josh Grelle, Derek Stephen Prince, Johnny Yong Bosch, Vic Mignogna, Crispin Freeman, Nika Futterman, Steve Blum, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, and Colleen O'Shaughnessey.

20 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Are Mila's voice dialogue new or re-use for FEH? Because I'm surprise they were willing to credit Lani Minella.

Mila hasn't appear in Fire Emblem Heroes yet and Mila is voiced by Monica Rial.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:47 AM, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

I think she would fit better as Lethe or Lyre

That would be cool to see, but Idk if they would hire Rooster Teeth voice actors.... that would be cool though

Actually, they did managed to hire Yuri Lowength (he's currently voicing Mercury in Volume 3 and onwards after the first voice actor from Volume 1 & 2 decided to switch roles), Tara Platt, Cherami Leigh, Travis Willgaham, Laura Bailey, Monica Rial, and Kanji Tang in RWBY.

3 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Actually, they did managed to hire Yuri Lowength (he's currently voicing Mercury in Volume 3 and onwards after the first voice actor from Volume 1 & 2 decided to switch roles), Tara Platt, Cherami Leigh, Travis Willgaham, Laura Bailey, Monica Rial, and Kanji Tang in RWBY.

Yeah I know, but I meant the other way around. Like Lindsay Jones, Kara Eberle, Arryn Zech, and Barbara Dunkelman. I don't think those four aside from I think Barbara has done voice work outside of RWBY/RT related projects

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61