Advice needed regarding Android phone

Dragoncat

I have a Samsung Galaxy s7, and the only way I've been able to keep Google Play Store from opening on its own to an app I don't want was to disable that app. But now every time I need to buy pokecoins or orbs or accept an update to Go or Heroes I have to enable it, and enabling and disabling again is tedious. I've tried many so called "solutions" to get rid of that adware and nothing worked. Rooting attempts failed, the most recent rooting service neglected to tell me it was a paid service until I'd already started it up and had to register, so I canceled. I've heard rooting can mess with Heroes but I just want that stupid annoying thing with the Play Store gone!

Any advice?

I have an s6, and it never autostarts for me. I guess you can try task manager or something. I have an app called 360 Security which is pretty good at what it does. Supposedly it can prevent apps from autostarting, and has various other features. Usually none of my apps autostart, so maybe it will help you? If it doesn't work, I apologize in advance.

3 minutes ago, AlmondJuice said:

I have an s6, and it never autostarts for me. I guess you can try task manager or something. I have an app called 360 Security which is pretty good at what it does. Supposedly it can prevent apps from autostarting, and has various other features. Usually none of my apps autostart, so maybe it will help you? If it doesn't work, I apologize in advance.

I tried 360 Security and it didn't work. That was one of the things I tried before. Thanks though!

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I tried 360 Security and it didn't work. That was one of the things I tried before. Thanks though!

I found an article from not too long ago that might help you out. I have no idea if it will help a little or a lot, but give it a look if you want.

I'm not too technologically inclined, so I'm trying to be careful with how I help.

2 minutes ago, AlmondJuice said:

I found an article from not too long ago that might help you out. I have no idea if it will help a little or a lot, but give it a look if you want.

I'm not too technologically inclined, so I'm trying to be careful with how I help.

I don't know if I'm running Marshmallow or not, but this might be helpful.

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I don't know if I'm running Marshmallow or not, but this might be helpful.

OK. I think it talks about other things besides marshmellows, too. Let me know how it goes.

(Not sure how marshmellows help with fixing a phone, but the article is probably by professionals or something, so I'm sure they know what they're talking about.)